• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

KY

Established Member
i wish we would buy van der vaart. He's top of MY wishlist. Pity he's the same type of player as cesc and would never settle for a bench role. rafael is a midfield genius.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don't think he is that much like Cesc. He is capable of playing further up the pitch and is way more versitile.
I wouldn't mind him being at Arsenal but I don't see much point.

Another injury prone guy and he doesn't really offer anything we don't already have in the positions he can play in.

number_0

Established Member
He scored a cracking goal in the emirates a couple of seasons ago, and also got into a tug with cesc down the corner flag, and was chested to the ground as a result of that.

entropy13

Established Member
Coloccini's being linked to Newcastle and West Ham.

A CB that can play equally well as a DM, and has even played well as a fullback (when needed).

WE SHOULD GET HIM!!! XD

Anzac

Established Member
the sale of Hleb has paid for the buys of Nasri & Ramsey, so effectively AW has yet to spend any of his transfer kitty. We are down on experience in the 1st team, have yet to address ANY issues in the back 4 & GK, let alone our MCd / DM, or any other issues re quality / experienced coverage for our injury prone players etc.

yet AW says he will look to sign someone if he finds a bargain!!!!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Anzac said:
the sale of Hleb has paid for the buys of Nasri & Ramsey,
erm, Nasri alone has cost more than Hleb's departure did... now, granted we are all about "undisclosed fees", but Hleb didnt pay for Ramsey AND Nasri...

bigtimetopbanana

Well we've officially signed Bischoff at last to fill that missing midfield piece. He is either going to be a revelation (like the first year Paddy was here), or he'll be another Stefan Malz.

nazo

Established Member
bluenaz said:
He's too fat and lazy. Another Brazilian talent wasted.

My wish-list:
-Boruc? (can't think of any other good gks, maybe Akinfeev?)
-CB (can't think of any)
-DM
-Aguero/Arshavin/or that Italian guy.

What we'll most likely get:
Bischoff (or whatever the heck his name is) and that's it.

Someone shoot me.

Oh my, this might actually happen :|

mindchnger

Figure there's got to be a CB who would fit the mold we're looking at plying his trade somewhere in the Slavic-speaking countries of Eastern Europe (a la Vidic and Skrtel)!

You know, most of the young ones that we pluck up for our youth setup are attacking players, wouldn't mind building up a solid stock of defenders as well. I know we got in Nordveit and most recently Ignasi Miquel and Pedro Botelho, but aside from that all the young defenders have come up through the academy. Nordveit, Gavin Hoyte and Paul Rodgers are the closest CBs knocking on the door but they've still got a lot of work to do.

Alfonso

Established Member
Sokratis Papastathopoulos, the 'Greek Tony Adams'. Plays for AK Athens, and Inter have been linked with him recentley.

papastathopoulos.jpg

thegame24

Established Member
If its one thing greeks can do, its defending with their lives.

This guy can play too, himself and ninis will be stars for Greece for World cup.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N3IKynXXxdk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N3IKynXXxdk</a>

Latest posts+

Top Bottom