• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Positions that need to be filled:

LB
LCB
DM

by Martinez

leaves CM and Wide forward

Tielemans and Olise/Neto for me.
My gut feeling is its either or regarding a winger/CM. So, if its a winger, we might see Vieira/ESR used more centrally. If we get a CM, Vieira will be cover for Saka and Ødegaard.

If thats the case, we need to go big on that one signing and make sure they elevate us. Olise and Neto are players i'd love, but they don't elevate us right now. Pains me to say that as i think Olise could become better than Saka.

Pedro Neto is very talented, but very similar in style to Martinelli. Both at a similar level too, so not really one worth pursuing.

SK___

gnabry_motmd_1920.jpg
nah

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Look at him ffs. I cant tell you how much we need a good attacking full back. Look at the difference it makes for City, Liverpool, Chelsea.

I’d definitely take him here but Wolves would want a steep fee for him. Can see the club probably going for a cheaper option instead.

Speaking of wish lists, James Ward-Prowse would definitely be on there for me. Wouldn’t be a game changer but I think he’s slightly underrated as people only associate him with only being good at set pieces:

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Declan Rice is a monster and would galvanise our midfield, would cost more than Grealish tho. Him and a cheaper LB and LW would be a great window.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I’d definitely take him here but Wolves would want a steep fee for him. Can see the club probably going for a cheaper option instead.

Speaking of wish lists, James Ward-Prowse would definitely be on there for me. Wouldn’t be a game changer but I think he’s slightly underrated as people only associate him with only being good at set pieces:

This is it though, if the club can spend 30m on Vieira, bid 30-40m for Martinez, then there is no excuse to not go after a player like Ait Nouri. Touted him at the beginning of summer, but in recent weeks, seems Chelsea are getting mentioned with his name more and more.

JWP is a strange one, ultimately his general play is a level or 2 below what we want, but there is no denying his delivery and free kicks alone could add 10-15 goals to our season.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Declan Rice is a monster and would galvanise our midfield, would cost more than Grealish tho. Him and a cheaper LB and LW would be a great window.
To be fair I would take Declan Rice for £75-85m. Would mean we are adding true quality to our team. Even if it meant we couldn’t sign a top winger or fullback.

However, it’s just not possible.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I’d like this see us add these players by the end of the window:

Lisandro (CB/LB) £38m
Chukwuemeka (LCM) £10m
Tielemans (CM) £27m
De Ketelaere (FW) £23m

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
B.Leno, AMN, Bellerin, Torreira, Pepe, Nelson, Mari, i think we can get at least 40m from them
I understand the Pandemic and the state of transfer market is one thing. Players' remaining contracts, wage demands and willingness is another. But 40M for this age group of quality players is really sad. Hopefully Edu and Vinai will do far better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom