• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Halend

Mudryk looks so enticing with his combination of pace dribbling and ball striking all high level, looks completely two footed aswell.

Only thing is he looks to do most of his damage on counter attacks i haven't see how effective he is when teams play deep and he is facing a low block which is what he will be facing majority of the time in the prem.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We are at the stage now where we only should be looking to make game changing signings imo. If we want to challenge City that’s what we have to do.

Guys like Rice/Bellingham/Leao ect.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We are at the stage now where we only should be looking to make game changing signings imo. If we want to challenge City that’s what we have to do.

Guys like Bellingham and Rice are way overpriced for what they bring. Bellingham is rated 130 million and Rice over 100 million. I find Bellingham to be a bit overrated but like sancho at Dortmund. Playing for England he doesn’t look like a world beater

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guys like Bellingham and Rice are way overpriced for what they bring. Bellingham is rated 130 million and Rice over 100 million. I find Bellingham to be a bit overrated but like sancho at Dortmund. Playing for England he doesn’t look like a world beater

Tbh I kind of agree on the value aspect but at this point we don’t need more project players, we need guys who are going to bring the level up as soon as they come.

Think Bellingham would fair a lot better as he is a great athlete. Sancho is a 5 aside player that was given a career by open Bundesliga defences.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tbh I kind of agree on the value aspect but at this point we don’t need more project players, we need guys who are going to bring the level up as soon as they come.

Think Bellingham would fair a lot better as he is a great athlete. Sancho is a 5 aside player that was given a career by open Bundesliga defences.
Too many Dortmund players looked average once they left that system which makes me worried. I do think he is a good box to box player. Just don’t think his profile is that special

chukwuemeka for Chelsea is similar level of talent

Halend

Issue with leao is you are looking at likely 100m which is immediate starter franchise player money (for Arsenal anyway maybe not other teams) in a position where we have Martinelli.

I think spending half that on Mudryk who has high upside but would likely be open to more to rotation early on would be better for the team. If he ends up beating out Saka or Martinelli great.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Last summer has already shown us the way forward in my opinion. We should shopping in the market between 'project' players and the overpriced, hyped players of the moment.

Jesus and Zinchenko were perfect, already top level players but maybe a little underappreciated, running their contracts down and thus great value for money.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Maxence Caqueret & Mykhaylo Mudryk

Danilo as the alternative to Caqueret.
Why Caqueret before Danilo?

I worry that PSG will go for the two players I want (other than Danilo or who we identify for the 5): Milinkovic-Savic (I think he's perfect for the Xhaka role, gives us more creativity than Xhaka there, and at his age he's the right type of player to give the club a bit that feeling of more confidence and ambitiousness for the Champions League), and Mudryk. Mudryk I'm guessing is who PSG will turn to if they sell Mbappé. Hopefully all that nonsense blows over (he could've just come to Madrid this summer the mercurial little boy, and it'd be a win for everyone, ****er)...

Pau Torres or Badiashile for LCB. I think probably Pau Torres is the better fit because he brings a different profile than Gabriel to compete with him, Badiashile is much more similar. I do worry about if there are enough games to keep Tomi and Tierney happy should we sign a new CB, though. Though I suppose these are things big clubs don't worry about too much.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Alexis Mac Allister.

5th in the league for duels won and 4th in the league for total tackles so can do the dirty work as well as being a technical midfielder. Think he could play as an 8 or as a 6 in home games.

Oh yeah, that's a really nice shout actually. He might get called up for Argentina for the world cup actually. Really nice player and yeah I saw that about how good he is in the tackle.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Alexis Mac Allister.

5th in the league for duels won and 4th in the league for total tackles so can do the dirty work as well as being a technical midfielder. Think he could play as an 8 or as a 6 in home games.

This is the wish list thread mate.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I think he's tailor made for the #6 role in our system. Ball winner, press resistant, excellent at pushing play with dribbles and passes, and very high work rate.
I don't think he can play at 6. He is always dribbled past easily.
I really like Enzo Fernandez from Benfica, but there is no chance he leaves because Benfica just bought him this summer.
In January if there is a chance, i want to bring Bennacer home.

Malky

Established Member
Hasn't Rice got one year left on his deal come the summer? Can't see him going for over £100M if thats true

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think it is fairly obvious that we need a defensive midfielder, the question is who. Buying in the January window tends to be a barren ground for us, either clubs do not want to sell, or they demand silly money to do so.

Douglas Luiz might be seen as a clear candidate, however, I don't think he has set the Premier League alight, and you'd think we could do better....

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think it is fairly obvious that we need a defensive midfielder, the question is who. Buying in the January window tends to be a barren ground for us, either clubs do not want to sell, or they demand silly money to do so.

Douglas Luiz might be seen as a clear candidate, however, I don't think he has set the Premier League alight, and you'd think we could do better....
I don’t think Luiz is a 6 or good defensively at all. I think guido Rodriguez would be great, but he is 28 and may be against club policy

Top Bottom