• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Just want to get Danilo and a winger in January. Brasileirao will finish before the world cup. If we want him, Edu has to negotiate to get him before the transfer window opened

Goonger

In January, there are two players who i think would help us get over the line and secure top 4.

- Trossard
- Danilo.

Think if rumours of £50M are true then these would at least be realistic. I think Trossard would be a smart signing, I just have this feeling Mudryk will have the higher ceiling, and I'm in 2 minds about whether we just try and push the boat out for him.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I just have this feeling Mudryk will have the higher ceiling

Way you’re saying this sounds like you’re whispering a controversial opinion. Mudryk absolutely has a higher ceiling. You can shout it from the rooftops. We should definitely push the boat out for him.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Poor Joao, having his formative years under Simeone...really not a good situation for a creative, technical player. He could've survived maybe if he came at a later age like when Bruno made his move to United, but at his young age to go to Simeone was really a curse for his development and career.

I've just read that Barça are very interested by Sangare and I've had another look at him because I remember when everyone liked him at Toulouse I thought he looked a bit ****. Man, I have to say I was wrong / he looks like he's developed magnificently.

Shades of Diaby (😍) in some of that composure and technical ability there, and long strides. Really did not remember that kind of ability the last time I watched a YouTube comp a few years ago.
Yummy. Watch his short passes carefully - he does that “elite” level thing where the ball goes to the players stronger foot and they don’t have to break stride to play it

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Think if rumours of £50M are true then these would at least be realistic. I think Trossard would be a smart signing, I just have this feeling Mudryk will have the higher ceiling, and I'm in 2 minds about whether we just try and push the boat out for him.
Mudryk value has gone through the roof now no? Not sure a January move is realistic. even Trossard will be hard to get, but thing i like about him is his versatility. he can play on the wing or upfront. When chasing a game, instead of moving Martinelli to LB, we could bring Trossard on and have both playing the flank.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Pretty sure it was 50m, and you don't see how he would have fit our system and style of play?

Still sell Xhaka for Neves would you?

He's piss weak at defending and isn't as good on the ball as Zinny.

I had you wish listing Neves as well don't forget. How can people wishlist Danlio, absolutely proved nothing and isn't the type of player we should be targeting.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He's piss weak at defending and isn't as good on the ball as Zinny.

I had you wish listing Neves as well don't forget. How can people wishlist Danlio, absolutely proved nothing and isn't the type of player we should be targeting.
I wasn't against Zinchenko. It looked like he was staying at City early on in the window. You and most of AM didn't even see LB as a weakness with lord Tierney here, well look how thats worked out.

Danilo has proved something in Brazil, and generally, they adapt well to the PL. But, i understand, you only want midgets at the club,

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I wasn't against Zinchenko. It looked like he was staying at City early on in the window. You and most of AM didn't even see LB as a weakness with lord Tierney here, well look how thats worked out.

Danilo has proved something in Brazil, and generally, they adapt well to the PL. But, i understand, you only want midgets at the club,

No, actually I was very vocal about a LB and I said we should get Zinchenko, I just said we shouldn't be paying 50M for one and we didn't.

Again, look at you having to resort to jokes because you have nothing else to offer.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
No, actually I was very vocal about a LB and I said we should get Zinchenko, I just said we shouldn't be paying 50M for one and we didn't.

Again, look at you having to resort to jokes because you have nothing else to offer.
What has happened to you Only One? you used to be full of jokes? What was her name?

Latest posts

Top Bottom