• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is a kid and don’t have much productivity. He is also like saka who prefers the right. Diaby is much more ready, but he also prefers the right
Diaby’s certainly ahead in his development, for sure. Nico has been played on the right, but has the ability to play on the left, I believe. I really like his potential.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Diaby’s certainly ahead in his development, for sure. Nico has been played on the right, but has the ability to play on the left, I believe. I really like his potential.
That’s the issue. With Martinelli and even saka who is very young despite being accomplished. I much prefer the much more ready diaby. Williams has 3 league goals in his career. While diaby last season and half has over 20 goals and almost 20 assists

Gunn3rs4urus

Mitoma is first on my top 3 wish list.

1. Mitoma (can play/ cover LW)
2. Ferran Torres (can play/cover LW, CF, RW)
3. Lavia (can play/cover CDM, CM) or Camanvinga (can play/cover CDM, CM, potentially LB?)

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Since it's the wish list I'll allow myself to dream a little.

Ending Jan 23 with Trossard, Kiwior and Fresneda (hopefully). Sell/release Cedric.

Summer 23
Go get Enzo Fernandez or Declan Rice. I prefer the former but would be pretty much equally happy with either. Add a backup to Zinny that can play the inverted fb role well. Go big for Jude.

Sell Lokonga, Holding, Tierney & Balogun/Nketiah. Elneny & Nelson out of contract(?).

Summer 24
Kvaratskhelia or Leão assuming Martinelli hasn't eclipsed them. Evaluate whether or not to upgrade Vieira.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Central midfield is a key area over the next 6 months for recruitment department. Elneny and Lokonga shouldn’t really be in the squad going into next season, when we’ll have CL. Need to replace those two with much better quality.

Pepesuave

I see Kudus bantered around here as a Partey replacement but everything I've watched him, he's either played as a False 9 for Ajax in CL or an attacking wide cum 10 for Ghana. What is his best position?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
For the summer:

In:
Declan Rice £80m
Dejan Kulusevski £40m
Ivan Fresneda £15m

Money spent: £135m

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Partey
Ødegaard Rice
Saka Jesus Martinelli

Back up:

GK: Turner
DEF: Fresneda, Tomiyasu, Kiwior, Tierney
MID: Elneny, Xhaka, Vieira, ESR
ATT: Kulusevski, Nketiah, Trossard

I think this would be very reasonable business and elevate us into a CL level side. Rice can move deeper in a couple seasons.

GDeep™

League is very weak
For the summer:

In:
Declan Rice £80m
Dejan Kulusevski £40m
Ivan Fresneda £15m

Money spent: £135m

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Partey
Ødegaard Rice
Saka Jesus Martinelli

Back up:

GK: Turner
DEF: Fresneda, Tomiyasu, Kiwior, Tierney
MID: Elneny, Xhaka, Vieira, ESR
ATT: Kulusevski, Nketiah, Trossard

I think this would be very reasonable business and elevate us into a CL level side. Rice can move deeper in a couple seasons.
So nearly 150M spent and the team barely improved, if that?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom