• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Allow me to be dramatic for a sec, but reports that even Madrid and Dortmund expect Bellingham to play in England before a later move to Spain. Will he move to a Liverpool with no CL in the middle of a rebuild? Will he move to a City who at any point could be relegated or face other huge punishment? Will he move to Chelsea who just dropped 107m on Enzo?

Makes you think 🤔
If he comes to England it’s between us, Pool and the two Manchester clubs.

I’m worried because City would offer him the world especially if we take the league off them. The only con is that they wouldn’t offer him guaranteed starter mins.

United are also enjoying a nice rebuild and they’d have a decent chance at getting him and Liverpool might be able to convince him that he’ll lead their rebuild.

But man, if we win a title and offer him Xhaka’s role on a plate + London living….

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I’m worried because City would offer him the world especially if we take the league off them. The only con is that they wouldn’t offer him guaranteed starter mins.

United are also enjoying a nice rebuild and they’d have a decent chance at getting him and Liverpool might be able to convince him that he’ll lead their rebuild.

But man, if we win a title and offer him Xhaka’s role on a plate + London living….

Nice as he would be an addition to an exciting young squad, we'd never pay what Dortmund want.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Reuniting with Haaland at City could be a factor for Bellingham as well. I think City will definitely be in for him as they're looking to get fresh faces in. Pep has a huge pull for young players as well.

Liverpool is the best fit for him style wise, but they'll probably miss CL next season and need an overhaul beyond just adding Jude. Klopp's pull and Dortmund connection may not be enough. United is definitely in the conversation as well, they need someone in his position. With us the PL title and our youth lining up with Jude's window could be decisive.

Ultimately I think it's more likely that all this becomes moot and he goes to Real Madrid.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Been watching a few Madrid games recently and our boy Ceballos is really holding it down for them, he suits having the extra half second to hold onto the ball.

Makes me think with Partey and Jorginho at DM, would be great to try to find a Cazorlq type press resistant magician for LCM!

Edu needs to find some special player for our CL bid next year. I could see a Spanish CM and RB taking our technical level up again.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Been watching a few Madrid games recently and our boy Ceballos is really holding it down for them, he suits having the extra half second to hold onto the ball.

Makes me think with Partey and Jorginho at DM, would be great to try to find a Cazorlq type press resistant magician for LCM!

Edu needs to find some special player for our CL bid next year. I could see a Spanish CM and RB taking our technical level up again.
Aouar was the best option for LCM who can play next to Partey

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

I think this is where Fresneda comes in, described by some as a Zinchenko+Tierney type in one.

We would need a similar player on our left hand side too, and yes that's where I agree with you. In addition to that a young six and young eight who can also play the physical game.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
A Cazorla type press resistant for LCM. I don't know if Arteta wants to use Vieira or ESR at 8, but Enzo le Fée from Lorient is exactly the same type of Cazorla

He is having a good season with 4 goals and 5 assists, his defensive contribution is incredible with 3.6 tackles per match better than 2.3 from Partey and 0.8 from Xhaka

Half of this season, he plays at 6 :eyess:

A new winger or new striker in the next season?

Rice/Zubimendi/Caicedo at 6
Enzo le Fée at 8
Winger: (Marquinhos is too young, Nelson will leave)
- Leao is a lazy man i don't really like him​
- Khvicha will be very very expensive. Don't see Napoli will sell him​
==> Other than these guys i don't know which winger can score and assist​
Striker but i want to find someone can make the difference against the club use low block like Brentford. I will go for Kolo Muani. This guy is similar than Jesus and better than Eddie and Balogun. But if a striker comes one of Eddie and Balogun will leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom