• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
First of all, Martinelli always in my team.

Then Arsenal should sell Vieira, Lokonga and arguably Jorginho and ESR too, but not sure OK about it yet as with the former two.

New midfield.

Keep Xhaka, Ødegaard and Partey.
Buy Caicedo... and then be practical buy Rabiot or SMS to compete with Xhaka and Julian Brandt to be other playmaker instead of Fabio Vieira alongside Ødegaard.

Move Tomiyasu to CB, he is a decent player. So Arsenal will need one RB... and the LB as well if Tierney is out.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Since his breakthrough he’s been averaging 30 plus games in the league alone.
20 games was an exaggeration but the guy keeps getting hip and knee injuries and it normally sidelines him for weeks. Recurring injuries are always risky.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Maddison in
Viera loan to foxes
mind-blown-space.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maddison won't join us to be backup come on guys get football manager game out of your head this guy will likely join Sp**s or Newcastle to start there. also not to mention his injury record and he gonna earn lot of money. we have Vieira and ESR they still young and will improve.

this summer our job is simple upgrade the central midfield area and buy RW.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Maddison would unseat Xhaka in that role very quickly. Imagine adding another 10+ PL goal midfielder to our XI. He’s missed 8 games in two years, I think we’re overdoing the fitness piece.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maddison would unseat Xhaka in that role very quickly. Imagine adding another 10+ PL goal midfielder to our XI. He’s missed 8 games in two years, I think we’re overdoing the fitness piece.
there many players that can play that natural 8 role and Rice should be number one because he good defensively and offensively Maddison will give us lot offensively but this role does require you to win lot of 50/50 and be good with long balls i don't think Maddiosn would be able to do that.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You never know when that injury hits. Too unreliable.
Yeah, but if we're going for the title next year, we only really need them to be fit for the 4-5 clutch matches in the season. They can stay on the bench for the rest of the year. Its the only way we get quality backup imo. No one whose quality and fit is going to accept a squad role and you're stuck with an el neny.

And he isn't really as big a sicknote as say a martial or a welbeck. Its just that his absences are felt more keenly as Leicester rely on him. He'll be fine as a backup.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Yeah, but if we're going for the title next year, we only really need them to be fit for the 4-5 clutch matches in the season. They can stay on the bench for the rest of the year. Its the only way we get quality backup imo. No one whose quality and fit is going to accept a squad role and you're stuck with an el neny.

And he isn't really as big a sicknote as say a martial or a welbeck. Its just that his absences are felt more keenly as Leicester rely on him. He'll be fine as a backup.
But will Maddison be ready to accept being a backup and be on the bench for 80% of it like Vieira?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
But will Maddison be ready to accept being a backup and be on the bench for 80% of it like Vieira?
Yeah, it depends if he has other options available to him. He isn't reliable enough to start for any of City, Liverpool, Chelsea. So that leaves Sp**s and Newcastle as the only teams that might be interested in him. If they aren't i think we are good enough to tempt him

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
there many players that can play that natural 8 role and Rice should be number one because he good defensively and offensively Maddison will give us lot offensively but this role does require you to win lot of 50/50 and be good with long balls i don't think Maddiosn would be able to do that.

Both Maddison and Tielemans win the ball back allot more frequently than Xhaka while being clearly more prolific and creative threats

Latest posts

Top Bottom