• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Emibury

For the first time in a long time it feels like we don't actually need many players. I'd be delighted with the following:

Declan Rice
Fresneda (or older quality RB)
Bring back Balogun.
2-3 high potential teenagers.

It will feel like we are stacked with quality in every position. Tomiyasu/White are both quality cover for the CBs. We have two quality players in every slot up front. Partey/Rice/Xhaka/Jorginho cover CM.

Tom349

Rice and Caicedo should be target for this off season. Get a young promising striker (Victor Roque) with whatever funds we get for Balogun and see whats left on the market/funds for any other position.

Ideally would like another fast outlet like what Jesus and Martinelli provide but not at the expense of both Rice and Caicedo.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Caicedo
Rice
Raphinha
Hojlund
Mitoma/Leao
Fresneda or a profile that can play the Zinchenko role, but is more able defensively.
We need another 8 as well, Im not so sure about Mac Allister and Tielemans anymore.

Outgoings, one of Eddie or Balogun has to go. And we may have to upgrade on Tomiyasu if he cannot keep his fitness. And the rest of the people that should be going.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Caicedo
Rice
Raphinha
Hojlund
Mitoma/Leao
Fresneda or a profile that can play the Zinchenko role, but is more able defensively.
We need another 8 as well, Im not so sure about Mac Allister and Tielemans anymore.

Outgoings, one of Eddie or Balogun has to go. And we may have to upgrade on Tomiyasu if he cannot keep his fitness. And the rest of the people that should be going.
Do you think we have enough money for all of them 🤣

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Caicedo
Rice
Raphinha
Hojlund
Mitoma/Leao

Unless we win the title, I do not foresee how we would have the funds for such an impressive spree.

SA Gunner

Unless we win the title, I do not foresee how we would have the funds for such an impressive spree.

Winning the title is so critical for us mate.

We need CL pot 1, and of course the headlines to pull in the names. It may mean we have to delay balancing the books for a little more.

Call me deluded I dont care, I consider myself a big big dreamer :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We need CL pot 1, and of course the headlines to pull in the names. It may mean we have to delay balancing the books for a little more.

Who you moving on or are you going for 30 man Chelsea type of squad

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

To borrow a saying I'm fond of, we should "Go big or go home".

SA Gunner

Who you moving on or are you going for 30 man Chelsea type of squad

Quite a few names have to go.

Okwonko/Hein, Tavares, Mari, Holding, Cedric, Lokonga, Elneny, Marquinhos, Pepe, and one of Balogun/Eddie to start with.

Thereafter we need to have discussions about Smith Rowe, Nelson, Tomiyasu.

Wont lie, the 17 + 8 breakdown is a bit too advanced for me, but I hope we can make it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Quite a few names have to go.

Okwonko/Hein, Tavares, Mari, Holding, Cedric, Lokonga, Elneny, Marquinhos, Pepe, and one of Balogun/Eddie to start with.

Thereafter we need to have discussions about Smith Rowe, Nelson, Tomiyasu.

Wont lie, the 17 + 8 breakdown is a bit too advanced for me, but I hope we can make it.
I don’t even count the likes of Cedric, Tavares or Marquinhos as first team players. But Tomiyasu, Xhaka and Smith Rowe I would get rid

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I’m not asking for much:

(GK)
Raya
Unai Simon
Robert Sanchez

(RB)
Cancelo
Jeremie Frimpong
Vanderson
Fresneda