• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
minimum 300m for these signings :lol:without sell

Rice 90m
Caicedo 90m
Gravenberch 20m
Raphinha 70m
Hojlund 45m
Fresneda 15m

Im hoping Messi to Barca links are true. Then they will be desperate to offload.

Rice - 80m
Caicedo - 60m
Gravenberch - 25m
Raphinha - 50m
Hojlund - 45m
Fresneda - 15m

In: 275m

Nett: 129m

Out: 146m

Balogun - 30m
Lokonga - 20m
Pepe - 20m
Mari - 5m
Holding - 10m
Cedric - 5m
Hein - 5m
Okonkwo - 5m
Runnersson - 1m
Trusty - 5m
Niles - 5m
Marquinhos - 15m
Tavares - 20m

Bloodbather

Established Member

Im hoping Messi to Barca links are true. Then they will be desperate to offload.

Rice - 80m
Caicedo - 60m
Gravenberch - 25m
Raphinha - 50m
Hojlund - 45m
Fresneda - 15m

Nett: 149m

Out: 126m

Balogun - 30m
Lokonga - 20m
Pepe - 20m
Mari - 5m
Holding - 10m
Cedric - 5m
Hein - 5m
Okonkwo - 5m
Runnersson - 1m
Trusty - 5m
Niles - 5m
Marquinhos - 15m
:lol:

Sorry but you sound delusional mate.

Sparrahork

minimum 300m for these signings :lol:without sell

Rice 90m
Caicedo 90m
Gravenberch 20m
Raphinha 70m
Hojlund 45m
Fresneda 15m
I still don't get the raphinha link, I just don't see us resting Saka at all unless injured...he was ill last week and we brought him on anyway! ACD also needs a pathway forward and hopefully we are aware of the better youngsters coming through and have a plan for them.

If raphinha has any sense he will reject us (again). Jesus/Nelson for back up right wing. I don't see us going for a striker either, 2 CMs max (but probably one). There will likely be a holding upgrade too to think about but only if he decides he wants to go.

I think we sign a max of four potential first team squad this season, more if the likes of Tierney and others are to go.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Rice - 80m
Caicedo - 60m
Gravenberch - 25m
Raphinha - 50m
Hojlund - 45m
Fresneda - 15m

Nett: 129m

Out: 146m

Balogun - 30m
Lokonga - 20m
Pepe - 20m
Mari - 5m
Holding - 10m
Cedric - 5m
Hein - 5m
Okonkwo - 5m
Runnersson - 1m
Trusty - 5m
Niles - 5m
Marquinhos - 15m
Tavares - 20m

We bid £80M for him in January & Brighton refused. How would they accept less in the summer when he's since signed a new contract?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it but that's just fantasy :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Let this man help Ødegaard taking the creative burden of him. Brighton want to sign him now us the latest rumours

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Midfield needs heavily jacking up in the summer. We cannot control a game when the chips are down and because of this the attack is rendered ineffective and the defence gets bombarded more. We need TWO quality starting midfielders coming in. Genuinely had enough of the midfield letting the entire team down because they can't string two passes together without having a breakdown.

benjamin86

Established Member
Midfield needs heavily jacking up in the summer. We cannot control a game when the chips are down and because of this the attack is rendered ineffective and the defence gets bombarded more. We need TWO quality starting midfielders coming in. Genuinely had enough of the midfield letting the entire team down because they can't string two passes together without having a breakdown.
Caciedo and Rice would be transformative in enabling us to press.

Kuroske

Unless we win the title, I do not foresee how we would have the funds for such an impressive spree.
If I am not mistaking, the prizemoney between 1st and 2nd is like 3m. Everyone gets almost the same tv income correct? And everyone gets the same CL starting money. Everything depends on if the owner wants to open their wallet to fund the transfer. He is like the richest American in sports. If Newcastle can spend 200m on transfers, why can't Arsenal spend more being a much popular club in UK.

SA Gunner

Buy:

Caicedo
Rice
Mitoma
Raphinha
Hojlund/Ferguson
Rotation 8 (Brahim Diaz, Gabri Vieiga, etc).
Fresneda
CB (right)

Sell:

Tierney, Tavares, Holding, Balogun/Nketiah, Tomiyasu, Pepe, Lokonga, Trusty, TP5/Jorginho and the other yutes.

Kuroske

Buy:

Caicedo
Rice
Mitoma
Raphinha
Hojlund/Ferguson
Fresneda
CB (right)

Sell:

Tierney, Tavares, Holding, Balogun/Nketiah, Tomiyasu, Pepe, Lokonga, Trusty, TP5/Jorginho and the other yutes.

Mitoma and Raphinha does not make sense if you have Trossard and Jesus. Mitoma will cost like 80m for playing behind Martinelli. Raphinha is not happy being 2nd option behind Dembele, why do you think he will be happy being sub for Saka?

I like the idea to get rid of TP5. Sell while his stock is high.

SA Gunner

Mitoma and Raphinha does not make sense if you have Trossard and Jesus. Mitoma will cost like 80m for playing behind Martinelli. Raphinha is not happy being 2nd option behind Dembele, why do you think he will be happy being sub for Saka?

I like the idea to get rid of TP5. Sell while his stock is high.

Mitoma may be out of the question at this stage, I agree with you there.

As for Raphinha, it opens up Saka to enter central zones, in addition to competing with Raphinha. You can have a front 5 of.... Martinelli---Saka---Jesus----Ødegaard----Raphinha. Hard working, creative and can finish.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Mitoma may be out of the question at this stage, I agree with you there.

As for Raphinha, it opens up Saka to enter central zones, in addition to competing with Raphinha. You can have a front 5 of.... Martinelli---Saka---Jesus----Ødegaard----Raphinha. Hard working, creative and can finish.
will Barca sell him?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Buy:

Caicedo
Rice
Mitoma
Raphinha
Hojlund/Ferguson
Fresneda
CB (right)

Sell:

Yes
Yes
Brighton will not allow themselves to be picked apart this summer
Yes/See Mitoma
Yes(Veiga)
Yes
Yes(Holding needs sending to the glue factory)

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
My wish list
IN:
Lavia/ M.Koné (30-40m)​
Rice (80m)​
Evan Ferguson (40m)​
Nico William (35m)​
Enzo Le Fee (10m 1 year left in contract) can play at 6,8,10​
Fresneda/Amar Dédic (15m)​
O. Diomande (Sporting) / Bella-Kotchap (10-15m)​
OUT:
Tierney, Tavares, Holding, Balogun/Nketiah, Tomiyasu, Pepe, Lokonga, Trusty, TP5/Jorginho, Mari, Nelson, Elneny​

Top Bottom