• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Anzac

Established Member
We are missing a 'presence' on the field - anywhere!!!! We used to have Seaman, Keown, Adams, Vierra, TH, DB.

qs

Established Member
Gerrard would be all wrong for us. Fabs better and together they'd be a disaster. And Gerrard is a dirty, diving, bin dipper.

progman07

Established Member
Flamini
Diarra (a more patient version...)
Gilberto (the man is class)
Hleb
Pires (for his experience)

Feel the irony.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Trabelsi
Angulo
and Ayala

Wait that was a few years back

Ribery
Reo Coker
and SWP

Wait still not there...

Alonso
Queresma
and Vidic

There we are...... representin the masses.

Lord Dula

Established Member
-------------Kirkland

Sagna----Toure------M Taylor-----Clichy

----------------Savage

Theo-------Cesc----------------Delap

---------Jan Koller-------Ade

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Bastian Schweinsteiger.

I got reamed for supporting this in the past when we were linked to him, so I prepared to be so again. :D

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Inler is having a great season in Udinese this far. I'm disappointed that he didn't wanna move to London. I thought he was perfect to fill the void after Flamini left.

AnthonyG said:
Bastian Schweinsteiger.
I'll sign on that any day. One of the most underrated midfielders in the world. He's probably about as expensive as he's talented, though.

entropy13

Established Member
Let's make this wishlist FM09 style!

GK: Sebastien Frey

DM, M C: Arturo Vidal, or Angelo Palombo

AM RLC: Ivan Rakitic

D C: Leo (from Gremio), or Naldo

:p

kel varnsen

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Inler is having a great season in Udinese this far. I'm disappointed that he didn't wanna move to London. I thought he was perfect to fill the void after Flamini left.

seen udinese played twice this year and inler is a decent player, but i don't think he's what we need. he seems careless and lazy. doesn't track runs, lets players wizz right past him and doesn't really dominate physically.

kamikaze80

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
Klaus Daimler said:
seen udinese played twice this year and inler is a decent player, but i don't think he's what we need. he seems careless and lazy. doesn't track runs, lets players wizz right past him and doesn't really dominate physically.
sounds so familiar, but cant quite place why....

number_0

Established Member
That little son of Aguero thats about to be born, if my genetics classes were right, he should have the super power of his dad, and fat grandad Maradonna, but do you think wenger will do it, signing a negatively aged player?

Anzac

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
Anzac said:
what's Farfan up to - is he still playing with PSV?????
Schalke 04. Rate him do you Anzac?

don't know enough about him - thought he was mentioned in the summer - did well for me in FM in a 4231 / 4321 as did Pandev & Arshavin lol. Was trying to think of wide attacking players who could run at defenders & take them on & score & that wouldn't cost as much as the likes of Aguero / Robinho / Messi etc.

kamikaze80

Established Member
number_0 said:
That little son of Aguero thats about to be born, if my genetics classes were right, he should have the super power of his dad, and fat grandad Maradonna, but do you think wenger will do it, signing a negatively aged player?
if youre good enough, youre born enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom