• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Eze one to keep an eye on? 10 goals, 5 assists, statistically, he's been very impressive, especially in terms of ball progression, carries and shot creating actions. Could play 8 and back up to Ødegaard. Oh how i wish we didn't waste that money on Fabio Vieira.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think going for 4 big signings, funded by the signings of Tierney, Balogun, Smith Rowe/Vieira, Lokonga, Pepe, Tavares, Xhaka mainly.
And a loan with an option for Cancelo too, cover his wages or thereabouts.

Fresneda can be secured next season, as long as we play our cards right.

In: 285

Diaby (50)
Rice (90)
Caicedo (80)
Tapsoba (50)
Cancelo (15) loan.

Out: We'd need to make around 135 I reckon. Probably means the sales of Tierney, Smith Rowe, Balogun regardless.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Vitor Roque has the making of a generational talent. He can be Gabriel Jesus with more pace, athleticism and goal in the future. He is rapid and a natural goalscorer.
He is not rapid or future star. He is basically poor man’s tevez. A lot of these young Brazilians are overhyped

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
He is not rapid or future star. He is basically poor man’s tevez. A lot of these young Brazilians are overhyped

Some Brazilians are overhyped like Vinicius, Antony or Rodrygo, some are not like Martinelli and Vitor Roque. Vitor Roque is rapid, I saw him and he is fast, talking about quite faster than Jesus, Nketiah or any Arsenal striker in the U23. Tevez was of similar quality and fast as Alexis. Roque is faster with more fast-twitch muscle fibers to him.

HaffBR

I don't know why this guy is bashing Vitor Roque, he is the type Arsenal or have him now or never in their lifes. For me he has the making of a generational talent different than Matheus França or Pedrinho (don't like the profile) or Marquinhos, I'm pretty honest when it is about to rating Brazilian players and it doesn't seems absurd to me that Vitor Roque is a generation talent - I can't say sure, but he looks special and he is improving a lot in the last months, he has something about him.

And yes, I want Arsenal to release Nketiah and add Vitor Roque for cold 30m. I give one or two seasons to see Jesus on the sides. Better option than any striker in the world basically while Nketiah is Ok-ish striker at max and Balogun think he is better than he actually is, still a good striker.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't know why this guy is bashing Vitor Roque, he is the type Arsenal or have him now or never in their lifes. For me he has the making of a generational talent different than Matheus França or Pedrinho (don't like the profile) or Marquinhos, I'm pretty honest when it is about to rating Brazilian players and it doesn't seems absurd to me that Vitor Roque is a generation talent - I can't say sure, but he looks special and he is improving a lot in the last months, he has something about him.

And yes, I want Arsenal to release Nketiah and add Vitor Roque for cold 30m. I give one or two seasons to see Jesus on the sides. Better option than any striker in the world basically while Nketiah is Ok-ish striker at max and Balogun think he is better than he is.
Don’t fall for the Brazilian hype. Everyone is generational talent. We have one of the stars in their u20 national team and even Norwich fans are saying the guy is trash

There are equally good young talents in this country. Hell we have some in our academy

HaffBR

Don’t fall for the Brazilian hype. Everyone is generational talent. We have one of the stars in their u20 national team and even Norwich fans are saying the guy is trash

There are equally good young talents in this country. Hell we have some in our academy

The U20 isn't including the best U20 Brazilians tho, it is like more of a second and a third team, and I don't think being part of Brazil's U20 or U17 is something relevant to be honest. Marquinhos was mediocre even in the Brazilian League, mediocre and older than Roque is now. Roque is in totally different trajectory than Marquinhos.

Marquinhos is a 3-million player (Athletico paid more for Roque when he had 16-17 years old), a bit fast, who will have luck to be in a Ligue 1 in the future, probably Arsenal will sell for a 5-7 million making a small profit or he will be the third choice RW in the club, that is pretty much his ceiling.
Roque would bang in Europe if keeps improving like he is improving in the last months. Like I said he has something different about him. He is rapid, competitive and a natural goalscorer. Sell Nketiah, get Roque!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Saka back up - Gnonto from Leeds
Left 8 - Xavi Simmons
DM - Rice or Caicedo
Two versatile defenders that can play ball and don’t get injured all the f*cking time

We need 3 first team ready players to progress further

An out and out striker such as Victor Osimhen - to be clear l love Jesus but look at the impact that Haaland has made on City. We need a guaranteed 20+ goals and Jesus can also play wide and back up

Xhaka replacement - Ideally Declan Rice, at least for me and work out who will be his back up, Smith Rowe / Vieira / Zinchenko ? as we do not currently have. there were reports Smith Rowe was being trained in this potion which l really like the idea of and he is Arsenal all the way, would hate to see him leave

Defensive Midfielder - Don't think we will have both Partey and / or Jorginho with us next season for some reason. As such we need Caicedo from Brighton and one of the before mentioned

After this we need to make sure we re-sign both Saliba and Ødegaard and then get defensive reinforcements as needed

ajamaican

Player:Saka
Would be happy to pay any fee within realm for Osimhen. He would absolutely transform our attack. We need a striker like him to truly compete with City. We also need to sign both Rice AND Caicedo.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Malcom from Zenit St Petersburg for RW competition.

Caicedo and Rice.

He has shown up in the transfer news yes, seen it pop up in recent times.

My first choice remains Diaby, but apparently Malcolm is a good shout as well.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He has shown up in the transfer news yes, seen it pop up in recent times.

My first choice remains Diaby, but apparently Malcolm is a good shout as well.

If Nelson re-signs, neither will be needed as their funds can be focused on getting both Rice & Caicedo first & foremost.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom