• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

it’s not just the flashiness and the ego which disqualifies him for Tets, but for me personally he doesn’t have the work rate and he definitely doesn’t have the engine.

Guy barely moves and he still often looks gassed by the 60th minute. Not for me man. I’ve never got the hype with him tbh. He’s also inconsistent and needs the entire game plan built around him.

He’s a bit like the Portuguese rashford if I’m being honest.

I hear that but I think some players could be let off the hook with all the pressing and work rate stuff especially if they possess his sort of qualities. He’s already a very good player but he could be an exceptional player if he gets everything together imo.

I’ve watched Milan games when he’s literally cooked a few players then squares it to Giroud who completely fluffs it. Not his fault in someways he’s playing with a “go-kart”. Let’s not forget that’s the same guy who cost us the PL title, it’s even remarkable how Özil got 19 assists in the PL that season.

HattoriHanzo

How is Arteta better manager than Pioli who won seria a with Milan? The guy don’t have close to the resources Arteta has and still took his club to semi final in the CL. Wild statement
Nobody in Serie A has resources close to Prem clubs.
Paolo Maldini said recently, before he was sacked from position of technical director in Ac Milan, that they are fighting for players with clubs from the bottom of Prem.
And this is the fact.
AC Milan, (former) european giant, club with 7 CL trophies, fights for players with the likes of Bournemouth and Crystal Palace.
West Ham has much more resources than Milan and can buy better players than Milan.

It’s not the same to fight for title in Prem and in Serie A.

Just one example.
Olivier Giroud is excellent player, and I adore him because he used to play for Arsenal and now plays for AC Milan, and I support both clubs.
Do you see him as a starter in a top 6 Prem club?
He is 37 now and he is starter in AC Milan.

Serie A is much slower and less intense than Prem, and it’s not only movement.
As s player in Prem you also must think and make decisions much quicker than in Serie A.

Pioli is not the same coach he was 2 years ago, he regressed.
The way they play now is poor, and I say this politely.
Arteta improved a lot, so for me he is now better than Pioli.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nobody in Serie A has resources close to Prem clubs.
Paolo Maldini said recently, before he was sacked from position of technical director in Ac Milan, that they are fighting for players with clubs from the bottom of Prem.
And this is the fact.
AC Milan, (former) european giant, club with 7 CL trophies, fights for players with the likes of Bournemouth and Crystal Palace.
West Ham has much more resources than Milan and can buy better players than Milan.

It’s not the same to fight for title in Prem and in Serie A.

Just one example.
Olivier Giroud is excellent player, and I adore him because he used to play for Arsenal and now plays for AC Milan, and I support both clubs.
Do you see him as a starter in a top 6 Prem club?
He is 37 now and he is starter in AC Milan.

Serie A is much slower and less intense than Prem, and it’s not only movement.
As s player in Prem you also must think and make decisions much quicker than in Serie A.

Pioli is not the same coach he was 2 years ago, he regressed.
The way they play now is poor, and I say this politely.
Arteta improved a lot, so for me he is now better than Pioli.
That’s why taking Milan to semi finals was so impressive. So you agree with me. Arteta would not have won seria a with that squad

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I hear that but I think some players could be let off the hook with all the pressing and work rate stuff especially if they possess his sort of qualities. He’s already a very good player but he could be an exceptional player if he gets everything together imo.

I’ve watched Milan games when he’s literally cooked a few players then squares it to Giroud who completely fluffs it. Not his fault in someways he’s playing with a “go-kart”. Let’s not forget that’s the same guy who cost us the PL title, it’s even remarkable how Özil got 19 assists in the PL that season.

Yeah I’ll be honest i don’t watch him all that much, just whenever I have seen him he hasn’t really moved me.

I’m sure he’s a good player but he readily gets put in elite world class category and I don’t know if that’s justified.

HattoriHanzo

That’s why taking Milan to semi finals was so impressive. So you agree with me. Arteta would not have won seria a with that squad
No, I don’t agree.
You can’t compare it just like that.
I have made comparison between Serie A and Prem.

Juventus and Inter are also broke.
All 3 clubs (including Milan) have more - less same resources, Juve is maybe a bit richer.

If you want a young coach form Serie A who might be even better than Arteta and who is definitely better than Pioli, than this is Simone Inzaghi.
I don’t like Inter (they are main rival of AC Milan), but what he does with Inter is impressive.
And they are favourite to win Serie A this season.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
-Tomi will be out 4-6 weeks and he will play Asian Cup in January => He won't play for us until Feb
-Timber injured.
-Zinchenko injury prone
-Partey injury prone

OUT:
- Partey (injury prone)
- ESR (injury prone) - with Havertz, Ødegaard, Vieira, Trossard can play at 8 and 10 so i think we have to sell him to have fund for another midfielder
- Cedric
IN:
- a CB
- a DM/CM : André, Onana, Wieffer, Palhinha, Moscardo etc...

Shadow Gunner

I'm really liking the look of the Feyenoord striker Santiago Giménez, he looks like a well rounded striker. Holds ball well, both feet, can pass and is an ariel threat. I would personally be looking at him if we were to buy a striker.

SupersoakerArsene

Some talents & some elite players.

Talents:
Guillaume Restes (Toulouse, GK)
Lucas Gourna (RB Salzburg, CDM)
Desire Doue (Stade Rennais, CAM)
Leny Yoro (Lille, CB / CDM)

Striker like Watkins, Toney, Ferguson or Osimhen.
Fullback like Frimpong or Arnau Martinez.
CB like Diomande or Guehi, like Diomande a lot.
Creative midfielder like Wirtz
Winger like Yeremy Pino, Nico Williams (just signed new contract, lol) or Pedro Neto.

Sell Ramsdale, Partey, Nketiah, ESR, Lokonga, Tavares, Cedric (release him ffs), Tierney, Runarsson, Okonkwo and might even sell Nelson (doens't get a lot of minutes)

''Wishlist''. Not realistic, lol.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If there is a signing we can make in January, it has to be Diomande. I hope the noises Im hearing out there are true.

Diomande covers both our backline and can step into the six role as well, both as his chief role and in game as we see with Stones.

Probably means we need a big sale to cover this deal, I think we need to let one or Smith Rowe or Nelson go in response.

Wilshero

Would keep an eye out on Hugo Larsson at Frankfurt. 19 yo, doing his first season in the bundesliga but already an integral part of the team. Very intelligent midfielder, scored against Bayern this week, a pretty good goal.

Probably could use a season or two at Frankfurt before moving on, but on the other hand his development has been incredible these last two seasons. Dont think we should sleep on this guy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I like Douglas Luiz, think he played well against us yesterday.

But likely too expensive a buy, and I'd rather spend that money on Paqueta or Zubmendi in the summer.

My wishlist for the next two windows..

Diomande
Paqueta
And a clincal forward, who can score and has energy. I dont know many strikers so I leave it to you AM.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I like Douglas Luiz, think he played well against us yesterday.

But likely too expensive a buy, and I'd rather spend that money on Paqueta or Zubmendi in the summer.

My wishlist for the next two windows..

Diomande
Paqueta
And a clincal forward, who can score and has energy. I dont know many strikers so I leave it to you AM.

That, a keeper and a winger.

I'd sell Trossard, Nelson and Eddie to make funds and room.

ragnarock

Always been a bit fascinated with Joshua Zirkzee, might just be FMitis but he seems to be scoring some goals now in Italy.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Always been a bit fascinated with Joshua Zirkzee, might just be FMitis but he seems to be scoring some goals now in Italy.
He will be a big player. Once he realise how big he is and start to use his size I think he will become top striker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom