• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

GaelForce22

Established Member
Merida is going to be a fantastic player. Maybe not here, but his ability to split open a defence with one ball is terrific. If we can harness his potential, Vela, Theo and other strikers of the future are going to love him.

Although of course a lot of that is to do with how hard he works to improve, if he can strengthen up, learn to influence a game further from the left wing etc... but the potential is clearly there. Why don't you rate him exactly?

TomasCR

Established Member
Was watching the reply of Atletico - Barca game. (Messy 3 times). How about to add a few more millions and make a bid for that guy? Sounds like a good idea to me, or maybe not.

entropy13

Established Member
Goalkeepers:
Sebastien Frey
René Adler

Defenders:
Arturo Vidal (D RLC)
Naldo (D C)
Jonny Magallon (D RLC)
Alexei Berezutsky (D LC)
Vasili Berezutsky (D RC)
Ucar Ugur (D RC)
Angelo Palombo (D C/DM)

Fullback/Wingback/Midfielder
Kadir Hakan Balta (D/WB/M L)
Urby Emanuelson (D/WB/M L)
Carlos Diogo (D/WB R)

Midfielders:
Santos Ramires (DM/M C)
Matias Augusto Fernandez (M RL)
Barbosa Richarlyson (M LC)
Diego (AM C)
Ricardo Montolivo (AM C)
Alberto Zapater (DM/M C)
Ariel Matias Fernandez (AM RL)
Florian Kringe (M RL)
Vladimir Bystrov (AM R)
Javi Martinez (M C)
Matias Delgado (AM C)
Axel Witsel (AM RC)
Clément Chantome (DM/M C)
Roberto Hilbert (M RC)
Mehmet Topal (DM/M RC)

Forwards:
Jimmy Briand (F C)
Fuente Sergio Garcia (AM R, F C)
Rene Oscar Cardozo (F C)
Fabio Quagliarella (AM RL, ST)

:p

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
TomasCR said:
Was watching the reply of Atletico - Barca game. (Messy 3 times). How about to add a few more millions and make a bid for that guy? Sounds like a good idea to me, or maybe not.
a few million onto what? the reported 20 million we are bidding for Arshavin? LOL... try "tripling" that bid...

longrufus

Established Member
My only wish is for time to speed up and for it to be February 1st already, fed up of this transfer window, like many before it, as we're still not linked with who or what we really need!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
USArsenal. Tripling? I think you need to X10 that amount, or more.

outlaw_member

Established Member
The funny thing is that he will be worth every penny. The guy at 21, is already the best footballer in the World. Watching him is like seeing 10 naked Victoria Secret models dancing in your living room. I've never seen any player toy with defenders almost everytime he recieves the ball, whilst making it look so easy.

TomasCR

Established Member
So what? Everybody has to work for the team and if there is a need to play Messy on the wing, play him on the wing! He is not the next Maradona, is he? :lol:

Wait...

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Watching him is like seeing 10 naked Victoria Secret models dancing in your living room.
:shock:

No.

Anyways for the money you'd pay for Messi you can buy about 5 top, top, quality players. I'd go for that rather then Messi.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
TomasCR said:
So what? Everybody has to work for the team and if there is a need to play Messy on the wing, play him on the wing! He is not the next Maradona, is he? :lol:

Wait...
Will he adapt to the PL?

Besides, hes to old and isn't French.

outlaw_member

Established Member
USArsenal said:
but if he came here, AW would put him on the wing.. LOL

Well he does play wide right for Barcelona....

Arsenalfc0719, 5 players are definitely better than 1. I see no reason why he couldn't adapt to the EPL. I might have been pushing it with the Victoria Secret models, though. :lol:

TomasCR

Established Member
arsenalfc0719 said:
Wait...
Will he adapt to the PL?

Besides, hes to old and isn't French.
Well, seeing that little c**t Modric has adapted too, Messi would have absolutely no problem.
arsenalfc0719 said:
Anyways for the money you'd pay for Messi you can buy about 5 top, top, quality players. I'd go for that rather then Messi.
Top, top quality players are the likes of Ronaldo, Kaka and Buffon and they would surely be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper. ;)

Lord Dula

Established Member
-----------------Almunia

Sagna-------Gallas------Djourou-----Clichy

--------------Van Bommel

Arshavin------------Cesc------------Nasri

-----------Van Persie-----Eduardo

****in spicey meatball that one eh?

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
-----------------Almunia

Sagna-------Gallas------Djourou-----Clichy

--------------Van Bommel

Arshavin------------Cesc------------Nasri

-----------Van Persie-----Eduardo

f*n spicey meatball that one eh?

I'll take that without Almunia. I particularly like the strikers.

quincy42 said:
Where's Adebayor?

On the bench. Where he should be in case we need a plan B i.e long ball.

DaGunners

Established Member
I would rather Walcott instead of Eduardo next to Van Persie. Need pace.

Anyway, what do people here think of Sessegnon. I think he's fantastic but I'm not sure he's Arsenal quality...

Top Bottom