• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Floating

Established Member
No thank you, to Richard Dunne.

Hangeland or Bassong would be welcome additions with positive PL experience.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
I dunno what's going on with Dunne at the moment, but he's been right cack this season. He needs to sort it out.

I'd love Hangeland here. Agger is also on the quits with Liverpool but his injuries concern me. He was also poor against us the other day.

qs

Established Member
raidersoftheark said:
I dunno what's going on with Dunne at the moment, but he's been right cack this season. He needs to sort it out.

Same could be said of all the City defence though. Micah Richards is a quality player too and he's been **** this year. I blame Hughes. Its the first bad season Dunnes had in 5 years and he's still doing the business at International level.

kamikaze80

Established Member
yaya toure was pretty impressive against chelsea. he's an absolute beast and is quite the passer. looked like a bit of a **** when he blew off pique, who was trying to calm him down at one point in the 1st half. looked like he told him to **** off.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Exactly the sort of temperament we need in the middle I would have said. Last night was the first time Yaya's impressed me as a DM. He's never really looked like one to me before.

alboots101

Established Member
thank **** for that..thats how i feel about him...last night was the first time he has really impressed me...he always looks a little rash to me but tbf i could not say that last night.

hesham

Established Member
He has been great this whole of this season as a DM when he has played
Would be a quality signing...

Him & Hangeland/Agger would complete our team.

outlaw_member

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
yaya Touré was pretty impressive against chelsea. he's an absolute beast and is quite the passer. looked like a bit of a **** when he blew off pique, who was trying to calm him down at one point in the 1st half. looked like he told him to f**k off.

He completely dominated everyones hero, Michael Essien.

Floating

Established Member
IN: Bassong (£4m), Agger (£8m), Dzeko (£12m).

OUT: Silvestre (£500k), Adebayor (£16m).

Not too tough.

Next year's squad:

Almunia
Sagna - Touré - Agger - Clichy
Walcott - Fabregas - Song - Arshavin
Eduardo - Dzeko

Bench: Fabianski, Gibbs, Bassong, Diaby, Nasri, Van Persie, Bendtner

Reserves: Gallas, Vela, Ramsey, Wilshere, Denilson, Barazite

kamikaze80

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
kamikaze80 said:
yaya Touré was pretty impressive against chelsea. he's an absolute beast and is quite the passer.
He completely dominated everyones hero, Michael Essien.
if he's available for anything near the 12m figures that were quoted (or whatever it was), wenger would be insane not to jump at that. plus two toure's in the same team would just be beyond awesome. 8))

Lord Dula said:
Gus Hiddink
he could get us playing freeflowing, attacking football again. just get some tips on players to buy from wenger before he leaves.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
kamikaze80 said:
Lord Dula said:
Gus Hiddink
he could get us playing freeflowing, attacking football again. just get some tips on players to buy from wenger before he leaves.
You mean like Chelski's effort against Bartha? :wink:

In all seriousnees, I wouldn't want this mercenary near AFC ever. Ever.

Lord Dula

Established Member
I hear the council has ratified plans to expand the high street. I'm also hearing that construction of a new state of the art shopping mall, to be called El Huck, is to commence in quarter 3 of next year. However, there have been strong protest against plans to lay a fly over which will run through the heart of the city centre.

It's been mooted that Starbucks and Krispy Kreme are to thinking of upping their presence in the area.

Top Bottom