• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

longrufus

Established Member
Bergkamp aged 21, all our prayers anwered!
Oh and A new pair of legs for Sol, man is more injury prone than a leaper

kel varnsen

Established Member
chivu, cassano, torres, ballack, diarra, rosicky, oliveira, joaquin, de jong, babel, beckham, de rossi and miccoli...

Meek

Yaya, King, Diarra, Torres, Ballack. the list goes on. we really need a CB, CM and maybe even a striker.

Zico

Established Member
Pains me to see Gudjohnson riding the pine at Chelsea. Deserves to sit behind our strikers and let Fab rest a little. Can dream can't I?

sabret00the

Established Member
Gudjohnson is a striker, i have no idea why everyone wants to make him into a midfielder.

anyway out:
Gilberto (begrudgingly)
Cygan
Flamini
Lauren

In:
Torres
Bodmer
Diarra
Ribery
Kompany

couldn't give a **** what happens with Henry as long as it happens with enough time to replace him or get him aquainted to his new team mates.

Bodmer and Diarra both offer different things and i think that's the key to a solid midfield, inclusive of Cesc though. three very good midfielders and the pressures off. i do think we'd need another one and it should've been Flamini but i think we'd have to give him to Marseille for Ribery. if not then keep him for numbers sakes.

Torres speaks for himself

And Ribery would come to play right wing, not the orthadox right winger i've been aching for but enough in his game to give me what i've been looking for plus a little bit more.

Kompany, i honestly just feel we need another great defender in the making, i have no doubt in Phil and our priority should be to bring him through but i'd love to have Kompany here too.

Gilberto's been solid for us, but we're needing a tad more than that and i fear his game isn't what's gonna be able to carry this club forward, i also feel theirs cash to be made on his head.

Lauren would leave us with two able bodied youngsters in Eboue and Hoyte, they have my every faith.

Cygan's the make weight for Kompany really.

Top Bottom