• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

brianfrance

Established Member
george wonder said:
Freddie Guarin is a really impressive CM

we never shot outside of the box - no guarin then :lol:

Anyway, my realistic wishlist :
1 youngster from africa
1 kid from south america
1 bargain from Ligue 1
1 expensive buy from la Liga
And one top class free agent from bundesliga

I trust wenger for making the 5 wc players. :p

brianfrance said:
george wonder said:
Freddie Guarin is a really impressive CM

we never shot outside of the box - no guarin then :lol:

Anyway, my realistic wishlist :
1 youngster from africa
1 kid from south america
1 bargain from Ligue 1
1 expensive buy from la Liga
And one top class free agent from bundesliga

I trust wenger for making the 5 wc players. :p

How many times has Henry scored out side the box, countless, Freddy Guarin would do well with asrenal. :)

Buhry

Established Member

1. Henry signing
2. Torres
3. Bodmer/ Ballack, Zokora/Yaya/ Toulalan
4. Perea / Pablo / Barzagli

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Buhry said:
1. Henry signing
2. Torres
3. Bodmer/ Ballack, Zokora/Yaya/ Toulalan
4. Perea / Pablo / Barzagli

Why dont you just get the whole Atletico Madrid squad since you want Perea, Pablo and Torres.

mariaines

would fit perfectly in Arsenal:
1. Xavi (NOT for sale, sorry)
2. Torres
3. Sorin (MAKE A MOVE ON HIM, he's a great player, underrated in villarreal since they've got riquelme.. one of the best wingers in the world.. and i don't usually like argentinians)
4.Pepe Reina.. not possible so Casillas
5.Rafa van der Vaart..if not, Aimar

wer

Kevin Nolan a good and young player
By the way, he just took over Okocha as Bolton Captain :)

mariaines

yes, Arsenal should make a move on casillas.. he's not particulary happy at madrid since he's their best player BY FAR; he's always saving those galactic asses but the recognition goes to raul, zidane, beckham i.e., the galactics.. Arsène, make a move.. NOW!

Canuck

Established Member
mariaines said:
yes, Arsenal should make a move on casillas.. he's not particulary happy at madrid since he's their best player BY FAR; he's always saving those galactic asses but the recognition goes to raul, zidane, beckham i.e., the galactics.. Arsène, make a move.. NOW!

Few things would prop up our 'big club' ambitions like nabbing Casillas from Madrid. Geez that would be excellent in my eyes.

asajoseph

Established Member
I'd love it.

But I don't think he's leaving Madrid. Although normally I wouldn't see us as genuine competitors for his signing, it'd be interesting to see who was really in for him - there'd be a game of musical goalkeepers going on at one level or other....

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Why would Casillas want to join Arsenal when he has almost everything there. I dont see the logic for him to come here. Unless if he wants to play at a new stadium.

Canadian Gooner

what do you guys think of Phillip Lahm at Bayern?

If ashley did leave (which i hope he doesn't), do you think Lahm would be a good buy if he was available?

I think he'd be a pretty solid left-back. And he's only 22.

Oh and my wish list would be:
GK-->Hildebrand
CB-->Lahm
CM-->Van der Vaart or Manuel Fernandes
RM-->Quaresma
CF-->Torres

Asterix

Established Member
I'd like to see Diego Lugano considered as a new CB. He's Uruguayan and plays for Sao Paolo.

And Torres. And anyone in CM who will play the Vieira / Keane role of firing everybody up and driving the team forward.

brianfrance

Established Member
Luganos been linked with a lot of european teams recently, reportedly sao paolo turned down offers from real, milan and liverpool!

mariaines

TheHotshot said:
Why would Casillas want to join Arsenal when he has almost everything there. I dont see the logic for him to come here. Unless if he wants to play at a new stadium.
did you see his face when Ronaldinho scored the 1st.. and the 2nd..?? i actually felt sorry for him.. i saw that at that point he realised his team can't compete with us, and that's ten worst thing for a madrid player (and viceversa).. so i think moving on would be a very good option for him (and besides i want a 8-0 the next time :twisted: ).. but i've read he already signed a new contract.. i think..
and DON'T go to viera..really.. the idea is to improve, right.. lehmann is way way waaaay better than him IMO

mariaines

and what about aimar?? why not him? he hasn't had too much minutes in valencia (never had actually.. they're so incredibly defensive)..

Latest posts+

Top Bottom