• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

regele

Established Member
TheHotshot said:
:lol: I'm not exactly extatic with the way arsenal is playing right now, but I would choose the hope of improving our game over the safety of playing ugly and winnig at any time.
Anyway back to the wish list:
Malouda or Salomon Kalou; Shay Given; Yaya Toure (heard the brother's got it and he would definentley come to arsenal; he recently got named on the list made by eurosport, of players who are expected to have a great influence on european football in 2006); Babel, Vicenzo Iaquinta or Nigel de Jong.

wer

no one until the summer.
no point in wasting money now. we are aiming for 4th place and to get it we need no one unless someone leave.

Buhry

Established Member

Chivu, Perea, Pablo,Lucio.
Toulalan, mascherano, Bodmer, Yaya, Diarra.
Joaquin, Ribery.
Tevez,Torres(!!).

Artillery

Hleb to develop into a player like Pires within 1 season's time (remembered Pires had a hard time coping with English Football during his 1st season, but look at what a great player he turned out to be).

Pires to be given a 2 year contract deal.
Henry decides to stay with Arsenal
and Arsène Wenger to get an experienced hard tackling midfielder as a short term solution while hoping for Cesc and Flamini to improve further. :)

Kenji

Isaksson,Stekelenburg,Itange, Landreau
Kompany, De Jong, Heitinga, Chivu
Mascherano, Maduro, Yaya
SWP, Sneijder, Rosicky
Torres, Kuijt, Babel

Lot of Ajax's players :D

maradonad2g

I be watchign alot of the dutch league lately and i have to say farfan is really impressing me great strength, speed and techinque he's scored 12 goals so far this season

Top Bottom