• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Del Boy

Established Member
True Gooner said:
Gamst Pedersen or Damien Duff.
:shock:

I hope you are taking the piss mate. Duff is very lucky to even make it with Fulham and Pedersen has went downhill quicker than any other player I've seen. He is just really ****e now, although I heard he scored yesterday for the first time this season.

Roberts is a player I like but I really can't see it happening.

fabo

6.51 / 10
USArsenal said:
would prefer Chiellini to Nesta at this point.. Nesta has been decent, but he is 32 and coming back from a serious back injury.. dont think he has much time in the game left..

In that case I wish for a 28 year old Nesta!!

Gallas has been extremely shaky in recent weeks I think. TV is carrying him at times.

ricky1985

Established Member
fabo said:
Song has done pretty well FWIW....:wink:....though the balance is still wrong outside of our starting 3 midfielders in my view.
Little bit of a concession then, which means he's done/is doing well. So we're all happy.

fabo

6.51 / 10
ricky1985 said:
Little bit of a concession then, which means he's done/is doing well. So we're all happy.

He's shown he's more than good enough for this League certainly.

My concern was more about what song would offer this team rather than whether he had any ability. With denilson alongside him I think he looks better - not enough successful combinations out of the rest of the players though IMO.

We could really do with a player who can play with or instead of Song, to give us more depth.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
fabo said:
USArsenal said:
would prefer Chiellini to Nesta at this point.. Nesta has been decent, but he is 32 and coming back from a serious back injury.. dont think he has much time in the game left..

In that case I wish for a 28 year old Nesta!!
well sh*t, if that's the case, i'd wish for a 26 year old Maldini

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Wait till you see the other Korean at Celtic
Sung-Yong? Yeah, I'm waiting. I think South Korea is starting to produce a golden generation of players, similar to Russia and Belgium of late. FC Seoul seems like a club to keep an eye on.

True Gooner

Established Member
Del Boy said:
True Gooner said:
Gamst Pedersen or Damien Duff.
:shock:

I hope you are taking the piss mate. Duff is very lucky to even make it with Fulham and Pedersen has went downhill quicker than any other player I've seen. He is just really s***e now, although I heard he scored yesterday for the first time this season.

Roberts is a player I like but I really can't see it happening.

I am. this thread couldn't get any stupider.

At least Fabo has the right idea. :p

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Yep. They did pretty well this year even after they sold both their young stars. That Bolton winger is going to be a big star soon, he is much better than Park at the same age

Anyway, The Asian Champions League has come leaps and bounds since its formation in 2003. Nowadays, they are pretty much on par with their South American counterparts in the Club world cup which says alot about their improvements. Teams like Bundyonkor has been investing heavily and even have Scolari as coach

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Given the possibility of our first choice midfield three (Cesc, Song, Denilson) all being out for a while, I'd like to mention Ever Banega again. He'd fit right into Arsenal, I reckon. We haven't been linked to him recently, but this is the wish list!

Floating

Established Member
Seriously? Damien Duff, Nigel Reo-Coker, and Morten Gamst Pederson? On a Wishlist thread? Is this a Middlesbrough forum?

Del Boy

Established Member
Reo Coker is not good enough IMO. He can't get into the Villa team and they have a **** CM.

Parker I would take in an instant. Joe Hart and Carlton Cole as well.

qs

Established Member
fabo said:
Forgot it's the wishlist thread....:wink:

In that case......

Buffon
Nesta
A.Cole
Essien
Hleb

------------ Buffon

-- Sagna - Nesta - TV - Cole

------------- Song
--------- Essien - Cesc
-- Hleb --------------- Arshavin
-------------- RVP

Cole and Hleb. Jesus I'd rather Duff and Pedersen than those 2 ****s.

Floating

Established Member
qs said:
fabo said:
Forgot it's the wishlist thread....:wink:

In that case......

Buffon
Nesta
A.Cole
Essien
Hleb

------------ Buffon

-- Sagna - Nesta - TV - Cole

------------- Song
--------- Essien - Cesc
-- Hleb --------------- Arshavin
-------------- RVP

Cole and Hleb. Jesus I'd rather Duff and Pedersen than those 2 c**nts.

I know, what a joke!! HLEB!?? :shock: You'd rather have that **** than Messi, C. Ronaldo, Iniesta, etc?

MDGoonah41

Established Member
------------------ Buffon ------------------

-- Sagna -- Chiellini -- Vermaelen -- Lahm -

----------- Essien ------- Fabregas ---------

-------- Messi ----- Arshavin ------ Ribery -

------------------ Villa --------------------

Bench

Casillas
J Zanetti
Pique
Xavi
Kaka
Crynaldo
Dzeko

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
stop all your unrealistic wishes! Mine ;)

------------------ Neuer ------------------

-- Sagna -- Chiellini -- Vermaelen -- Clichy -

------------------- Toulalan -----------------

----------- Nasri --------- Fabregas ---------

----- RVP ------------------------- Arshavin -

------------------ Villa --------------------

Latest posts

Top Bottom