• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Rorz

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
I hope we wrap up a deal for Raheem Sterling. I'm convinced he'll be world class.

Isn't he that 15 year old who's meant to be the next Rooney? Out of interest, what do you see in him that will set him apart from the rest of our youth talents?

patrick42uk

Established Member
Rorz said:
patrick42uk said:
I hope we wrap up a deal for Raheem Sterling. I'm convinced he'll be world class.

Isn't he that 15 year old who's meant to be the next Rooney? Out of interest, what do you see in him that will set him apart from the rest of our youth talents?

I'll put it this way; he looks like a mix of aaron lennon and jack wilshere. pace and skill but vision as well. He'll go far, our interest should say it all.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
I'd love to secure Javier Pastore for the future if we lose Merida. That kid's gonna be a star.

Shut it Klaus, with your Merida-out propaganda. :twisted:

We really can't lose a talent like him.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I don't like it either, but I think it's gonna happen. Fact of the matter is that come tomorrow, Merida is free to talk to any club he wants.

dbig

Don't think Merida's going to stay, either. But I don't think it'll be that big a loss.

Well, if he stays, I hope he proves me wrong. :)

fabo

6.51 / 10
GoonerGurjit said:
Has anyone seen this much-hyped Simon Kjaer play?

Good player, strong in the air. Little slow perhaps.

Think he has a release clause of around 10m though.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
GoonerGurjit said:
Has anyone seen this much-hyped Simon Kjaer play?
decent player.. has played well for Palermo this season after getting limited chances last year.. would do well to play at a smaller team for another season to get a bit more seasoned, but have liked what i have seen of him this year..

but he wont be moving before the summer.. rejected Citeh already (supposed 18m deal)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Klaus Daimler said:
Parker in a "dream world"? What kind of nightmares are you having? :?

haha! it would be a dream because a signing like this makes so much sense. The main characters in this dream would obviously be Villa, akinfeev and perhaps Beyonce making me food while I watch the game!

Floating

Established Member
I want Mathieu Flamini back.

In the mean time, tell me more about these players:

Moussa Sissoko
Arturo Vidal
Gojko Kačar
Juan Manuel Mata
Vedad Ibišević

Del Boy

Established Member
George Weah Jnr