• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Buhry

Established Member

Sergio Aguero, Theo Walcott, Nuri Sahin, Kerlon, Anderson.

Would make us a major attacking force for years.. :lol:

dannyboy183

my wish list

Moten Gamst Pedersen ( balckburn ): Quick, gr8 technique, can stirke da ball brilliantly, a gr8 signing!
Michael Owen ( newcastle ): Constant goalscorer, xtra quick, always on form, has an eye 4 goal, brilliant signing!
Sneider ( ajax ): 2 footed superstar, freekick master!
Juninho ( lyon ): the best freekick taker in da world! awesome skill!
Theo Walcott ( southampton ): quicker than henry maybe than cole, ran 100 metres in 11.6 secs at 14 yrs old, scores goals!
Iker Casillas ( real madrid ): makes fantastic reflex saves, reliable, left footed goaly 2 replace lehmann!
van der vaart: lft footed winger, skills, gr8 crosser!
more tht i cnt fink ov...

longrufus

Established Member
Ribery
De Jong
Kompany
Issakson

Walcott to be unveiled at the friday press conference

Quincy to learn how to pass and shoot

All this and we have a squad capable of anything

goonerwarsh

Established Member
A toy truck, an action man.....oh right.....football players....ummm

A strong midfield enforcer, hopefully Diaby will turn out a gem who knows, and yes Mr Walcott to sign on the dotted line and become a Highbury legend

nazo

Established Member
Concrete Wall. I heard he was an amazing GK. He kept 216 cleansheets in a row and he is still going on it.
I would love if Arsène bought him.

Dougan17

Emerson, Diarra, Yaya Toure, anyone along those lines. We need a defensive midfielder who can be effective as Gilberto has lost it, I'm afraid. With a solid defensive midfielder it would allow Fabregas or Diaby to shirk some of their defensive responsibility and push up into the attack which they've shown great promise at.

Rosicky would be an excellent buy as he's got vision, pace, and great power in his shot. He reminds me of Nedved at almost every level.

nazo

Established Member
vanpersie7vj.gif

wana_3k

we need thomas rosicky, this bloke, fabregas, and hleb wen he clicks along with diaby, if they dont win us anything, we never gunna win nothing

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Austrian Gooner said:
two wishes for the summer window

isaksson
kompany

The team will be a much stronger one with those two in it and they are not unrealistic signings either.

Get Isaksson before the WC because otherwise his price will be sky-high. Just watch him when Sweden play England and then when we reach the semis

Top Bottom