• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

pt89

TheHotshot said:
Yuck, Sebastian Frey has been abismal all season and also last season too. Replace Lehmann with Frey? I don't think so

Oh yeah and I wish we have Kerlon. Seen him and he looks awesome and full of potential.
why you think we need replace jens?i think hes now in best form ever!!!

nazo

Established Member
pt89 said:
TheHotshot said:
Yuck, Sebastian Frey has been abismal all season and also last season too. Replace Lehmann with Frey? I don't think so

Oh yeah and I wish we have Kerlon. Seen him and he looks awesome and full of potential.
why you think we need replace jens?i think hes now in best form ever!!!

Because he is 36 years old and will most likey retire by the end of next season.

Croatia.Zg

I want Coupet,Baptista,King and Torres
And Luka Modric,he is a truly great player eventhough im sure you have neve heard of him

A

Anonymous

if your looking for a tough tackling bruiser in midfield. look no further then stephen sunday knowen as " sunny " he is sure to explode onto the scene in the comming years and is doing a more then great job for Poli Ejido this season.

Appearances: 17
Birthplace: Laos (Nigeria)
Height: 1,80 m.
Wieght: 67 kg.

just a little taster of my world wide scouting.
watch out for him and i kno theres been a few big teams watching him.

oh and brianfrance how is antony adebayor getting on development wise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom