• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i would take any combination of these players:

Lloris
Frey
Buffon

Mexes
Cahill
Kjaer
Hangeland

Yaya
Toulalan
Melo
M. Diarra
Flamini

Gourcuff
Hazard
Asamoah

considering Chamakh a done deal

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Take Hangeland, Mexes, Asamoah away from that list and its okay.

Might add Neuer Sakho De Rossi Özil ;)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Very impressed with the way he played this season. Outshone the other highly rated winger Marin by a huge margin. Obviously we can't accomodate him now with the amount of attacking players we have, but I'd love to have him in our team if any one of those left.

kamikaze80

Established Member
no reason why eduardo, vela, rosicky and walcott shouldn't leave. what're their combined goals and assists stats for the season in the league? and what are we paying them? pathetic.

here's a wishlist: i'd like to see a stat showing every player's # of mins played and their +/- during those minutes. probably too difficult to adjust for strength of opposition and our own strength of lineup, but i'd be curious to see even a crude accounting of that.

Floating

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
no reason why eduardo, vela, rosicky and walcott shouldn't leave. what're their combined goals and assists stats for the season in the league? and what are we paying them? pathetic.

:lol: It's probably something like 3 goals, 6 assists. Pathetic.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
The total tally for the entire bunch is 17 goals and 17 assists across all competitions if I've counted right. Eduardo is actually one of our top five performers this season stats wise (which is a bit ironic when you think about how underwhelming he's been). I think he's got 6 goals and 7 assists. And the likes of Vela and Walcott have barely played at all so I don't really see how they've hurt the team, except with their absence. Rosicky's been pretty average but I sure was glad to have him when Song, Cesc, Ramsey, Arshavin, van Persie, Gallas and Vermaelen all were out at the same time and the only thing left on the bench was Merida and Henderson.

At the end of the day all of those players struggled with fitness and injuries throughout the whole season. None of them are starters and I dare to bet that they will have a better season next time around.

qs

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
The total tally for the entire bunch is 17 goals and 17 assists across all competitions if I've counted right. Eduardo is actually one of our top five performers this season stats wise (which is a bit ironic when you think about how underwhelming he's been). I think he's got 6 goals and 7 assists. And the likes of Vela and Walcott have barely played at all so I don't really see how they've hurt the team, except with their absence. Rosicky's been pretty average but I sure was glad to have him when Song, Cesc, Ramsey, Arshavin, van Persie, Gallas and Vermaelen all were out at the same time and the only thing left on the bench was Merida and Henderson.

At the end of the day all of those players struggled with fitness and injuries throughout the whole season. None of them are starters and I dare to bet that they will have a better season next time around.

Now now Klaus less of the sense please.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Sorry! What I really mean is of course: we should sell them all for bread crumbs and use the money to buy Eden Hazard. And when he gets injured we'll blame Wenger again for keeping a too thin squad. It's great being a fan sometimes. There's always something new and exciting to complain about.

Top Bottom