• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Out:

Gallas (not a wish but inevitable) - FREE
Senderos - FREE
Silvestre - FREE
Merida - FREE
Almunia - 3 - 5 million
Traore - 5 million
Randall - 2 million
Eduardo - 8 million
Simpson - 3 million

IN:

Hart - 10M+add ons or Lloris 20M+add ons
Cahill- 12M+Wilshere on loan
Parker/Frings - less than 5M
SWP/Turan - less than 10M
Chamack - free

A return to the 4-4-2 formation for some games.

Proof

Established Member
If Cesc will leave, I want Gourcuff or Sneijder to replace him. I would also love to sign Milner, he would fit perfectly in our 3 man midfield.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Why would Sneijder leave the european champions after a season to a team who haven't won anything for 5 years.

Not to mention, RVP is here...

Floating

Established Member
Because the manager who bought him, and who brought his club success is leaving? Who knows, maybe he loves it in Milan.

P_Gunner

Appearantly Pienaar only has one year left on his contract. Think we could pick him up for a knocked down price?

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
P_Gunner said:
Appearantly Pienaar only has one year left on his contract. Think we could pick him up for a knocked down price?
Looks like there are quite a few big clubs after him right now. Everton are apparently asking for £18m, which would seem out of our price range. But you never know...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Steven-Pienaar-rejects-new-Everton-deal.html

P_Gunner

Would rather pull a Chamakh than pay 18m. Signing him to a pre contract and bring him in for free next year would be a pretty good move.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
My 2nd wish is to move away from the out of date midfield playmaker if Cesc goes and have our creativity coming from wide and forward positions if that means a forward (ala Bergkamp, Cantona, Totti) then fine but no more Sneijders or Gourcuffs please.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
P_Gunner said:
Would rather pull a Chamakh than pay 18m. Signing him to a pre contract and bring him in for free next year would be a pretty good move.
We can't sign him on a pre-contract until january. You're only allowed to negotiate with other clubs when you've got less than six months left on your current deal.

Floating

Established Member
I want Adil Rami - what a monster.

He's 24, a physical beast who's aerially dominant and a danger on set pieces, CL experience, on the verge of breaking through to his NT. We've been linked with him before.

jus2nang

If he'd agree to sign for minimal wages, Cannavaro. He's on a free.

Yes he's past it, but he's a big name, hopefully nobody else cottons on to the fact that he's past it and could send out a message (that we can attract top players).

Plus our young defenders could learn from him.

I'd take Buffon too, even with his semi-broken back.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom