• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
If Inler can replicate his performance from the game against Spain I'd love to have him at Arsenal. He's had a very disappointing season at Udinese but the basic quality is there.

Floating

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
If Inler can replicate his performance from the game against Spain I'd love to have him at Arsenal. He's had a very disappointing season at Udinese but the basic quality is there.

= Bargain price. :bounce

Also, Klaus, what do you think of Benaglio?

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Think he looks great today! He's been rather good for Wolfsburg too whenever I've seen them too but I don't know much about him.

Humble Rex

Established Member
Haven´t seen him play before this season, but he had the best defensive game I have seen by a midfielder all season. Reminded me how good he is. I know we have tried to sign him before, but we really should try again.

Wait for it... Gökhan Inler

Wouldn´t cry if Wenger also signed Benaglio, based on todays´ game only!

Floating

Established Member
Inler could be that third man in midfield. I could see any of these three formations working wonders.

- - - - - Song - - - - -
- - Cesc - - - Inler - -

- - Song - - - Inler - -
- - - - - Cesc - - - - -

(If Song is out)
- - - - - - Inler - - - - - -
- - Cesc - - - Diaby - -

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I'm not sure. I think Inler would be a terrible third midfielder. He'd be backup/competition for Song, not Diaby, Denilson or Ramsey. His strength is sweeping up in front of the defensive line and then redistributing the ball to quicker, more creative players in my opinion.

asajoseph

Established Member
The Juan Mata story.

Not worth another thread though...

<a class="postlink" href="http://justarsenal.com/riquelme-and-juan-mata-both-reveal-arsenal-desire/4335" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://justarsenal.com/riquelme-and-jua ... esire/4335</a>

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
"The challenge at West Ham and working besides the likes of Scott Parker and Thomas Hitzlsperger have been very important factors in him considering the move."
I'd love to see the agent trying to repeat that in front of a camera without bursting into a laugh. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom