The Wish List

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Mini, May 3, 2004.

1. Lord Dula

Lord Dula New Member Elite

Sorensen kjaer and Özil would be fanatstic

2. Anzac

Anzac Active Member

Especially when the figure talked of is only 6m, v 4m for Schwarzer - let alone the price City got Given for last summer.

3. Frey, Kjaer

Need more players from Serie A, considering we've brought in fair number of modern club legends from there.

4. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

Definitely. I'd add Ayew to that but maybe theres no space for him here.

5. Bossa

Bossa New Member

Sorenson is a great keeper but his distribution is very poor. It cost Denmark one goal, and it could have cost them two.

6. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

as opposed to Manny's distribution?

7. fabo

fabo 6.51 / 10

His distribution probably would have been better suited to Barcelona.......:lol:....he was zipping passes at pace to his midfielders and defenders......not a good tactic when Poulsen is holding the midfield.

8. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member Trusted

Does anyone rate Maarten Stekelenburg ? I didn't see him on a regular basis, but when I did he looked very good.

9. outlaw_member

outlaw_member New Member

He's just looked like a capable keeper to me, nothing that would seperate him from the rest.

10. Bossa

Bossa New Member

I genuinely believe that he´s word class. He´s very stable and an organiser, right now he´s at the right age.

11. Segway

Segway New Member

He has the height but doesn't look comfortable dealing with crosses and his command of his area looks questionable as well.

12. Floating

Floating New Member Trusted

I still want Diego Benaglio.

13. Bossa

Bossa New Member

Fabio Coentrao is Clichy leaves us.

14. raidersoftheark

raidersoftheark New Member

Actually the LB that's impressed me the most is Simon Poulsen. Looks full of running and very strong

15. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member Trusted

I also thought that Coentrao looked good. But, I don't see Clichy leaving. We are very lucky to have a promising left-back in Gibbs, because there's no much quality available for that left-back spot.

16. kamikaze80

kamikaze80 New Member Elite

if we have to go through another season of comedy defending and tippy tappy *****ball, i think i might just d/l random matches from 2001-2005 and watch those in place of actual matches, and pretend that's our real season.

17. Timleaf

Timleaf New Member

You wish you'd have taken the blue pill. :wink:

18. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

19. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

i'd have put him on my anti-wish list.. talent, yes.. discipline, no.. attitude, yes

20. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

Tzorvas. (Yeah, it's knee-jerk, but so what! :mrgreen: )