• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

qs

Established Member
If we get Kos we shouldn't go near Cahill. One or the other. Then someone 28+

And Balotelli plus Ireland in the same squad, jaysus. I suppose its quite the **** vacuum to be filled now Billys gone.

Kraig

Established Member
hart

sagna
vermaelen
kjaer
gibbs

song
khadira
cesc

cole
shavva
rvp

chesney
theo
wilshere
chamakh
koscielny
djourou
diaby

PLEASE!!!

MDGoonah41

Established Member
----------------- Hart -------------------------

-- Lahm --- Lucio --- Vermaelen -- Capdevilla --

------- Schweinsteiger - Toulalan --------------

-- Muller ---- Messi -------- Özil ------

---------------- David Villa --------------------

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I think every club in Europe would love to have Schweinsteiger.

MDG - Capdevilla?! Don't rate him at all. Although the rest of the team wasn't half bad.

Kraig

Established Member
Floating said:
Experience is a factor. I would never want Kjaer, Gibbs, and Hart in the same back 5.

Age & experience are two very different things. Id also like to see a defense that can play together for many years and build a natural understanding.

Kraig

Established Member
stekelenberg is a very good shout. im surprised noone has picked him up already. havent seen enough of ruffier to comment though.

Kraig

Established Member
i have him in my dream team so im hoping he puts in a per4formance of the highest order. it could also be the kiss of death as he goes on to conceed twelve!

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I'd like that too. He looked quite a player for Japan. I asked around after seeing him in the World Cup and most people says that he's had a great spring in the russian Premier League. A bit of a late bloomer, apparently. He immediately struck me as a player with the right skillset for Arsenal. Could be a realistic target next summer depending on who's leaving and arriving.

Top Bottom