• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Gooner_Milton

A big fan of the Ajax lads. Rafael Van Der Vaart or Zlatan Ibrahimnovic would do for me.

Of course, I'll give that all up anyday for one of our kids to make the next breakthrough and be the next big thing. Preferably Bentley.

The Mini

We can always dream - Fernando Torres. He may not be what we need we need for Arsenal because one of his claims to fame is his heading. His pace would be great on the counter attack and to allow people like Bergy to feed him. Henry would be having the best time of his life alongside him.

KingReyes

Established Member
The Mini said:
We can always dream - Fernando Torres. He may not be what we need we need for Arsenal because one of his claims to fame is his heading. His pace would be great on the counter attack and to allow people like Bergy to feed him. Henry would be having the best time of his life alongside him.

Isn't this why we got Reyes?

The Mini

Erm, yes. Torres would be greater I think. Reyes will become great but those two together would be unbeatable... and we'd get lots of money from Spain for shirts and TV rights.

KingReyes

Established Member
The Mini said:
Erm, yes. Torres would be greater I think. Reyes will become great but those two together would be unbeatable... and we'd get lots of money from Spain for shirts and TV rights.

Well..I guess this is why its A wish list!

liam346

CANIZARES.........................is off contract according to the Liverpool Echo and supposedly (if papers are to be trusted ) Benitez has him lined up with dudek on the move

ANDY REID..............like the look of this kids mettle.......class...another Duff

SWP.......................class again

Ryonan_No7

i would like to see........ SWP and Volz!!! fresh blood down the right.... wow... arsenal will have the best flanks in the world.!

A

Anonymous

Buffon
thuram cambell nesta cole
(there are none)gerard vieira pires
henry ronaldinho

Adam

Established Member
Petros. If you want to use this forum, you must play by the rules. You are close to being banned.

brianfrance

Established Member
Petros said:
what are the rules?
> article 5/6th paragraph/3rd line :

if anyone is just thinking sell Pires is a good idea - the powerful sense of the mods will feel it - and then you'll be banned and be a Sp**s fan for long years

Be affraid now Petros

sm19.gif
sm19.gif

sm19.gif

sm19.gif

sm19.gif

brianfrance

Established Member
Oh Milton you broke my words
Just imagine he thought I said right - He may left the forum
Now he won't :cry: :cry:

A

Anonymous

Gooner_Milton said:
http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4899

i havent broken any of those rules.....

All together now everyone tell him
Oh yes you have

Soler

Established Member
Text language isn't allowed, and you've used it in this thread.

Iz txt lnguge allwd?

Pardon?

Sorry I meant, "Is text language allowed?"

No, I am afraid not. This is a multi-national forum and as a result some posters will not have English as their first language. This means that while you may "get" text language they probably will not so for their sake please do not use it. Any txt language will be edited or deleted at the Arsenal-Mania's team discretion, and a ban imposed on the offender if he or she repeatedly ignored warnings.

Aussie

Established Member
Pertos are you here to piss people off. In every thread i look at your bagging someone or making stupid remarks in order to cause fights. Where here to talk Arsenal not bag the **** out of each other although it is fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom