• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

P_Gunner

We pretty much knew Kompany would be a starter based off his performances last year, but I agree that Hart and De Jong were doubts.

However, many of those same people asking for De Jong and Kompany were asking for them before their move to City.

Timleaf

Established Member
qs said:
Why didn't you point that out before today? Because until today no one knew if they'd be starters.

Sorry, should have been clearer. I meant "in hindsight". It just seems stupid now that a lot of people were saying things like "we should put in a cheeky £10 million bid for De Jong or Hart".

patrick42uk

Established Member
hoping that wenger will surprise with a wide forward signing (along with the gk and cb we know is coming). I'd really like remy or bellamy. the fact loic hasnt moved yet gives me hope, even if faint.

ricky1985

Established Member
Do you rate Remy that highly then, Pat?

I saw him in the Toulon Tournament as a 17 year old, and he did look special, like a young Thierry henry, but I've seen next to nothing of him since.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i like the look of him. he has pace and poise, just like thierry. cool in front of goal and technically good as most young french footballers are. i feel he's made for the prem.

Kraig

Established Member
I'd like Bellamy too pat. He's a bit mental, but he's a bloody good player and I think he'd be available at a decent price being as citeh have to sell him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
qs said:
Why didn't you point that out before today? Because until today no one knew if they'd be starters.

Thank you qs.

Imagine how high our chances would be if Kompany had a shocker against Sp**s?

The knee-jerk posting on this forum can be a bit much at times.

P_Gunner said:
We pretty much knew Kompany would be a starter based off his performances last year, but I agree that Hart and De Jong were doubts.

However, many of those same people asking for De Jong and Kompany were asking for them before their move to City.

I sure didnt know that mate. I mean with Yaya, Barry, De Jong and Vieira in midfield and Toure, Zabaleta in defence I didnt think Kompany starting would be a given.

Kompany's performance was a bittersweet one for me, he is exactly what we need and showed that against Sp**s (ignore the card) but it showed Mancini its what City wants at the same time.

Kompany would improve us in leaps and bounds, I sure wish Wenger makes another sneaky bid for him in addition to Given.

SA Gunner

Klaus Daimler said:
SA Gunner said:
The knee-jerk posting on this forum can be a bit much at times.
Says the guy who hasn't watched Spahic but still wants him to start for Arsenal?

<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101541&p=16070141#p16070141" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101541&p=16070141#p16070141</a>

SA Gunner said:
Personally, and Im trusting alibey's judgement here, it will be only a matter of time before Spahic commands a starting spot.

I cover my bases mate ;)

qs

Established Member
Better cancel your life SA and download all Spahics minutes from last season so you can act the great lad on a forum ;)

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
:lol: You're right, qs. It's completely unreasonable to think that someone should at least watch a player before they call for him to start for Arsenal, especially when they top it off by calling others knee-jerkers in the same thread. What kind of Internet nazi am I? That was way out of line.

SA Gunner

qs said:
Better cancel your life SA and download all Spahics minutes from last season so you can act the great lad on a forum ;)

:lol:

I have no idea what you just said there... guessing it was good though.

Klaus Daimler said:
You're right, qs. It's completely unreasonable to think that someone should at least watch a player before they call for him to start for Arsenal, especially when they top it off by calling others knee-jerkers in the same thread. What kind of Internet nazi am I? That was way out of line.

Yeah Ill be honest, a bit of double standards on my part. Born out of desperation perhaps?

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
It's alright mate, I know what you meant. qs is probably right too, I did come off as a smart alec.

I just hope we sign another defender quickly at this stage (but not because I have any doubts about Koscielny). Spahic would be very nice to have in front of Djourou.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Can't believe Werder only want 16m euros of Özil. Steal of the century

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
A defender please. It's been eerily quiet on the CB front for the best part of a week.

Also would like to see the Schwarzer deal tied up before the Blackpool game if possible.

Top Bottom