• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Imagine this sort of depth...

---------------Given/Schwartzer
Sagna---Koscielny--Vermaelen---Clichy
---------------Diarra
-----------Cesc------Song
Van Persie--------------------Arshavin
---------------Chamakh

---------------Almunia
Eboue----Squillacci---Djourou----Gibbs
-----------Diaby----Ramsey
Walcott---------Nasri-----------Rosicky
-----------------Bendtner

Just imagine....

outlaw_member

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Robinho is the creative spark our attack needs. wenger must know this. interesting that Arsène speaks of "opportunities" in the market

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-we-might-sign-more-than-one?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arsenal-news+%28News+Feed%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ws+Feed%29</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

its time to stop using "robinho-lite" i.e eboue and go for the real deal, Arsène.

Robinho would be a dream come true. I would be so pissed off if he's lining up for Besiktas, next season. He's a super super class player that Wenger always talks about pursuing.

Bossa

Established Member
Ive been saying this for years. We should sign Jussi Jaaskelainen. He's two years younger than Schwarzer and very consistent these years. One of the most underrated players in the world.

We should have signed him a few years back when he was the best goalkeeper in the league.

qs

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Clrnc said:
Jussi is rubbish, very error prone

Highlight reel keeper - sometimes brilliant, but week in / week out he's pretty inconsistent.

Hangeland had a superb game today.

Spot on about Jussi. On his day he can look world class, on another day he looks like he should be in the special class.

Hangeland was excellent, should have signed him last summer.

Zico

Established Member
Hangeland was big today.

Robinho - do we need such a wildcard right now? Would rather spend all that money getting the best available keeper. I'm still not sold on the Schwarzer move for the longterm (because it points to Fabianski, Sczczczny or Mannone taking over soon).

P_Gunner

With all honesty we don't need Robinho, but he's the type of luxury signing that can be the difference between a great team and an unbeatable team - the difference between first and second. It would be great it we could sign Squillaci, sign a GK then sign him. Of course, this will never happen so I'm perfectly happy with a good GK + Squillaci.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Robinho is a very good player, but he's also a crybaby. we dont need that kind of drama at the club.. especially not for the price we would have to pay for him..

outlaw_member

Established Member
P_Gunner said:
With all honesty we don't need Robinho, but he's the type of luxury signing that can be the difference between a great team and an unbeatable team - the difference between first and second. It would be great it we could sign Squillaci, sign a GK then sign him. Of course, this will never happen so I'm perfectly happy with a good GK + Squillaci.

No, he wouldn't, Robinho is exactly the type of player we need in our ranks. Look at how much better our football was on the weekend with a fully firing wide player. We've missed that type of quality from wide areas in ages and have duly paid for it.

qs

Established Member
At City he wasn't just a spoilt brat off the pitch but away from home he was non-existent. Sometimes talent just isn't enough.

Top Bottom