• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
thing is, i highly doubt we would sign him in January (and that's IF we were even interested in him in the first place, which I'm not so sure about).. that means that someone else would sign him in January, and the chance would be gone yet again

plus, switching keepers mid-season isnt always the best idea

est

I think getting rid of Fabianski in January would be the best idea ever. :wink:

I wouldn't complain if we decided to replace him with Given either...

Lord Dula

Established Member
I'm hoping for Honda in jan. Clever player with what seems like a decent attitude, would be perfect in our front three and could lead the line if needed too albeit offering something different to chamakh

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I'd really like us to get one more attacker. With Robin and Theo out, we look a little too reliant on Chamakh and Arshavin. If one of those were to go down, I think we would be in a bit of trouble.

Honda interests me. I need to see more of him but I think he might be someone who could offer us a lot.

I'd take any kind of direct attacker though - maybe someone like Elia.

Timleaf

Established Member
Ron Burgundy said:
Would love him here, along with Banega. Both are extremely talented players.

I would be beside myself with joy if we ever signed Banega. Geezer is pure class. Imagine Banega-Wilshere-Cesc as our midfield trio! It'd be like a skilful, technical, midget explosion! We'd run rings around everyone.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Depending in which position you want to strengthen, pick one of these

----------de goa
vd Weil--cahill--juan--bastos
---------melo---montolivo
--------------arteta
----hazard-------------Honda
-------------benzema

Timleaf

Established Member
I wouldn't want Bastos as a left back. I think he's far better higher up the pitch. Definitely a quality footballer, though.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I like Wingbacks as a leftback. Bastos or people like Bale would suit us perfectly

ricky1985

Established Member
But they can't defend to save their lives. So unless it's Barcelona they're playing for, and even then they'd still get found out, they would be turned over game, after game, after game.

Top Bottom