• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ricky1985

Established Member
Did you see Gareth Bale at left back for Tottenham? Beaten game after game, without fail. He cant defend, and neither can Bastos.

Much as I love an attacking fullback, being able to actually defend is an absolute necessity.

ricky1985

Established Member
I didn't say he was, but Dula wants him there. I'm just saying he'd be a crap left back because he can't defend.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Melo, De Jong, Kompany, Hazard...

Isn't Pienaar in the final year of his contract? I wouldn't mind putting small money on him maybe coming to us.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I switch off when people mention these nippy wide midfielders. Pienaar is good but unless we sell Nasri or Rosicky I don't see the point.

GK
CM
Winger.

If a good LB became available I wouldn't mind selling Clichy either.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Shinji Kagawa! ****ing hell. Has anyone seen this cat play? I watched him for Dortmund yesterday and it blew my mind. I honestly don't remember the last time I was this impressed with a player after a single performance, and that's despite him having to finish the game as a left back after they got a man sent off. How can he be so good? According to wiki he came straight from J-League this season for peanuts and has won everybody in Dortmund over in just a handful of games. Why wasn't he in the World cup squad for Japan?

He looks like an ideal Arsenal player. Quick, technical attacking mid who seems to thrive centrally. I wonder if we've scouted him before? Wenger supposedly has some good contacts in Japan. I just can't believe that this guy isn't at a top club already. I'm gonna start watching Dortmund just to see more of him.

Bossa

Established Member
Good notice, I watched him in some highlights and he is playing awesome. Very good scouting by Dortmund picking him up from a lower table Japanese club.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Klaus, I already mentioned it yesterday in the Uefa cup thread ;)

Noticed him on match day 1 where he scored a hattrick for Dortmund in Bundesliga. Did a search on him and can't believe Dortmund managed to pull him out of nowhere from Japan.

Not to mention he wasn't even selected for Japan in the WC!

Goonereagle

A proper number 9 player. We don't need poachers, we need someone who will muscle us a goal or whose pace and finishing will get us the goal.

RVP is not an out and out goalscorer and neither are the options we have.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Bastian Schweinsteiger. He would be a great midfielder to have around. Only has one more year left with Bayern in the summer, so if he's going to move it will probably happen then.

Rorz

Established Member
We'd win the league with someone like Schweinsteiger beside Cesc. Can't see him leaving Germany though.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
The most complete midfielder available now. Too bad he is going to RM to join Khedira I think

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I'd play Schweinsteiger in the slightly more defensive role like Löw used him for Germany in the World cup. Any combination of Schweinsteiger, Fabregas and one of Denilson/Wilshere/Ramsey would be the best midfield in the league by a mile or so.

Top Bottom