• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Humble Rex

Established Member
:shock:
You think Rambo will be Schweiny-good reasonably quickly? There goes not putting any pressure on the boy! Right out the window...

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
Yeah, but if you buy someone of the quality of Schweinsteiger it's to plonk him straight in the team. He's obviously that good. I think Ramsey will be that good reasonably quickly.

Room for both no? Schweinsteiger holding with Ramsey box to box. I think Wilshere's future lies in an advanced role.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Lol. You guys have to take what tricky says and water it down a little. He thinks Gibbs will be the next maldini, szczesny the new schmeichael, koscielny the next baresi and jet the new drogba!

ricky1985

Established Member
Szczesny will be better than Schmeichel!

In all seriousness, I reckon Ramsey will be one of the best midfielders around in 3 years or so.

outlaw_member

Established Member
I'd sell all of our strikers for that chap. OK, not all, but Bendtner and van Persie most certainly. With Chamakh as the first choice backup.

entropy13

Established Member
Proof said:
Bastian Schweinsteiger

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_6567509,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 09,00.html</a>

fabo

6.51 / 10
Benzema
CM in the mould of De Jong or Mascherano. Even a squad player on the cheap who can give us some of these attributes.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Apparently, Song is better than both of them. I've always rated De Jong and Mascherano very highly. These are players who revel defensively and don't have any deluded notions of scoring goals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom