• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
fabo said:
Benzema
CM in the mould of De Jong or Mascherano. Even a squad player on the cheap who can give us some of these attributes.

This is what we have needed for a long time to either rotate with Song or in the tough games play alongside him. Somebody like DeJong or Toulalon would be great as would a player like Marcos Senna.

mo50

Established Member
If De Jong and Mascherano were asked to play the role Song occupied last season, I'd be all for it. This current role he's playing now would make both of them stick out like a sore thumb.

Someone like a Flamini or a Toulalan and I'd cream myself.

Rahul

Someone of Gilberto's ilk.
A defensive coach to just add a little bit of defensive know-how.the defensive dynamics of this team are ****.

Anzac

Established Member
In:
GK - Lloris/Neuer
FB - Santon
CB - Hangeland/Mertesacker
CMD - Balotti????
WF - Hazard
Forward - Benzema/Suarez

Out:
Eboue
Clichy?
Denilson
Diaby
Al
Fabianski

Likely to need replacing sooner than later (1-2 seasons):
Cesc
RVP
AA
Rosicky

Meh:
Walcott
Vela

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Why do we still need a keeper?

Get Rid of Al Denilson and get a proper DM in and I am more than happy

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I already mentioned it few weeks ago in the premierleague thread. Very impressed with his tenacity, exactly what we need realistically given our budget.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom