• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

P_Gunner

Ramos is a better CB than RB. If he came he'd be a certainty to start beside Verm. Would love to get him if the rumors are true, though I doubt we would ever pay Madrid's asking price.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
Ramos is a good centre half, but apparently, he doesn't like playing there. He likes the right back role so that he can bomb forward. However, he isn't all that great defensively for a supposedly world class right back.

Anyway, I don't see him coming to us even if he leaves Madrid (something that I don't see happening as well)Only Chelsea and City can afford him and they can do with a good right back themselves.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Iloveyouarsenewenger said:
Ramos is a good centre half, but apparently, he doesn't like playing there. He likes the right back role so that he can bomb forward. However, he isn't all that great defensively for a supposedly world class right back.

Anyway, I don't see him coming to us even if he leaves Madrid (something that I don't see happening as well)Only Chelsea and City can afford him and they can do with a good right back themselves.

I thought he didnt liked the Right back role.

Sagna is the best in the world defensivly there is no player who can defeat him defensivly no Maicon no Ramos no Alves.

Floating

Established Member
Ramos is a princess and one of the most overrated defenders in world football. I'd take Sagna over him ten times out of ten.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Floating said:
Ramos is a princess and one of the most overrated defenders in world football. I'd take Sagna over him ten times out of ten.

I will dare to put in 1000 euro´s to pay attention who is the best RB defensivly in the world. its Sagna

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I just wish we would sign somebody in January to give the squad a boost going into the last 4 months.

For next season i'm hoping Arshavin Denilson and Eboue are replaced by players of better quality who fit our needs better. Hope to see Lansbury JET and Vela come back from loan spells ready to contribute.

Anzac

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:
I just wish we would sign somebody in January to give the squad a boost going into the last 4 months.

For next season i'm hoping Arshavin Denilson and Eboue are replaced by players of better quality who fit our needs better. Hope to see Lansbury JET and Vela come back from loan spells ready to contribute.

Miyaichi is our Jan signing for this season, the only other possibility would be a loan/covering signing but that seems to be getting more remote/unlikely.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Jan Vertonghen.....

Can play at CB and DM respectively...

How much he would cost us?

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
"If some bloody Russian wants to buy the place and everyone else wants to sell, then, okay, I will go and grow tomatoes in Kent, but if you have a benefactor and he gets run over by a bus, you are gone.

"We have got to have 50,000 people run over by a bus before we have a problem."

That's a quality quote from Hill Wood.

But, still, thank god he's not on twitter! :p

outlaw_member

Established Member
Yeah, I would love to see Torres at Arsenal. Another striker I'd have liked was Pazzini, who recently left Sampdoria for a paltry fee.

Top Bottom