• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Bossa

Established Member
Out:

Rosicky, Denilson, Almunia

In:

I would like to see two experienced midfielders who can do the job when asked.

Bossa

Established Member
DaG said:
Out: Rosicky, Bendtner, Vela, Song, Diaby

In: Eriksen, Benzema, Hazard, Beast of a CM who can play footyall

Ramsey > Eriksen.

Benzema, too good to be playing behind RVP, even though RVP will be injured a lot.

Hazard, yes please wouldnt mind selling Arshavin for him.

Beast of a CM, Toulalan is a name that I have typed dozens of times in this thread. I heard that Van Bommel is a free agent next season. I wouldnt mind him because he's a basterd and a winner.

Dont know why Song is in that list though :shock:

Bossa

Established Member
Dszudsak from PSV could be a great winger for us but I dont know if he's very suited for us. He would be perfect for United though, basically a left-footed Nani.

Best player in the Eredivisie.

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
Nilmar is a player I enjoy watching a lot. Though I'm not sure he could play the CF role for us he's a better player than Bendtner or Chamakh. He's got brilliant pace and knows how to move off the ball. Good technically and brave too.

There is light

lol simple yes, but that's 60 million and that's a potential heart attack for wenger.

What this squad desperately needs is a good winger, more like a wide forward and a ball playing beast of a CB. I don't think we are going to sign anyone in midfield because we have too many options inside the squad as much as i would like to see us sign a powerhouse midfielder that's good going forward. Wilshere, ramsey, song, diaby, frimpong, coquelin, denilson. That's seven contenders for two positions, can't see wenger selling diaby or even denilson.

More than the wilshere/song role, we need a midfielder that can play the cesc role, and that's asking a lot because cesc offers a heck of a lot in midfield, he's good going forward, he defends when the need is, he plays the deep lying playmaker when song or wilshere go forward. Ramsey/wilshere have the potential for this role but not yet there.

Sanchez is quality but he's going to cost much more than hazard and in any case i like hazard more, he has all the qualities we need in a wide player and would be a great signing, his playing style will really suit us so let's get him. Then the beast CB, and no preferences here because i'm sure that if we do sign someone it would be a lesser known player and not the hyped ones like sakho, hummels, subotic etc.

Almunia rosicky squillaci to go. What do we do with vela ? He would flourish in a two striker system but not strong enough to be the lone CF yet.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I don't think we need major surgery. I don't even want a cb, the 4 we have are good enough imo. Vermaelen will make a big difference when he comes back and Djourou and Kos have done well in recent weeks despite Sundays disappointing performance.

What i'd really like is a striker/winger. Somebody like Vucinic. Chamakh has had a huge fall in recent months, i think he might be the type of player that needs to be starting every week and a key player for the team which he won't get here - he knows he's 2nd/3rd choice.

If we could bring in somebody like Vucinic for Chamakh/Bendtner - i think we'd be a lot stronger. Somebody who could cover RvP properly and also play wide when Robin is fit.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Scott Parker for Diaby would be nice aswell.

He bullied Liverpool's midfield on Sunday. Everything is done with 100% commitment and intensity. He'd be fairly cheap and good enough to compete with Song.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I don't know what to make of our defence.

Individually we have good players but we are so easy to get at and fold under pressure.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Scott Parker is brilliant. Mentioned it time and time again. Would prolly won us quite abit just basing on his commitments and tenacity in games.

Think we missed a trick with Tiote... he will be one of the best DMs in future

Latest posts

Top Bottom