• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Lord Dula

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Lord Dula said:
We need more physical power that's for sure

Power in itself is near useless, see Diaby and Song. Some power with technique wouldn't go amiss, though.

Indeed.

On the attacking front. Kaka has explosive power. Would love him here. We could rejuvinate him

ricky1985

Established Member
Haven't seen him since his latest comeback, I must admit, but he looked finished in his first season at Madrid, and at the World Cup last summer.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
eek.. thanks but no thanks

too lazy.. (worked hard the first half of this season, but has since reverted back to his stationary, leering self)

and he's got a discipline problem these days (sent off 3 times this season)

not my favorite person in the world

outlaw_member

Established Member
In: Falcao, Hazard, Hulk, Banega, Sahin, Parker, Sakho, van der Wiel and Coentrao.

Out: Chamakh, Bendtner, Arshavin, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Squillaci, Eboue and Clichy.

Now that's what I would call a ****ing clear out. :mrgreen:

Floating

Established Member
Hulk is a good shout - he's impressed whenever I've seen him play, reminds me of the original Ronaldo a bit. I don't know if Falcao, Banega, or Coentrao could cut it in the EPL though.

mistaT

Established Member
Ibrahimovic would be quality here....I could care less about his work rate, it'd stop him from dropping deep a la Van Persie.

Parker is honestly my dream signing for this summer, I think he'd relish the chance to play here and Jack could learn a lot from him....as well as partner him very well.

Finally, if Drogba does move on I'd be more than happy to take him here. RVP and Drogba lined up next to each other in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 would be filthy.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Agree that Parker would be a good signing, but I'd try to get Vidal in this summer.

I was against the idea of singing him at the start of this season (because of him lacking discipline), but he's completely changed my opinion.
Important player for Leverkusen, scored 10 goals so far in the Bundesliga and is far more disciplined and calmer now.

Don't know how much he'd cost us, though.
10-15Mill I guess.

jerome2158

Established Member
Enzo Zidane, anyone?

Actually read on caughtoffside (yea, yea...i know) that he's displayed some interest in leaving madrid. Being that his father (you know, that zinedine fellow.) works for the club, that seems a bit unlikely, but I could understand it.

I've seen video of him playing in the past, and it's quite clear that he grew up playing football with his father. Give him time to mature and get better, and he could be the real deal.

Floating

Established Member
Yeah, Vidal is a very versatile and aggressive player, can play all across midfield, defend and score goals. Him or Scott Parker, please.

Do you actually think Drogba is going to leave Chelsea? Let alone for a rival?

ibby

Established Member
Clarence Seedorf
Mark van Bommel

Two players with a wealth of experience (and medals to show for it), have leadership qualities and are still quality players. Denilson and Rosicky out, the two aforementioned players in and we'll improve our squad massively.

Top Bottom