• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

There is light

Oh absolutely hulk was always very dangerous but under boas he has become that much more effective. We need hulk more than we need falcao but he'll be expensive and i really think porto's valuation of him is quite big, that is why he is still playing for them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well i see porto will try to keep falaco and hulk another season cuz they will play The CL but they will sell them if some one come like man ****ty or chelsea put 30m on the table

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thats very good thx for that outlaw and just lets remember hulk was playing at japan before joining porto so thats very good signing from porto

eye4goal

Established Member
Hulk could be a one season wonder. I would rather spend money on Falcao but I cant see how we can play him and Van Persie

MAK 14

Established Member
I'd give Hulk another season at Porto to see if he could replicate this seasons form before going in for him. There is a big risk of his price going up, but this season could very well be a one off.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He already have 2 good seasons followed by this season no? What one season wonder?

Floating said:
What about Arda Turan?

He's certainly a very good player but much the same as what we already have too much of if I'm being honest. If we're letting some of our playmakers go in the summer (e.g. Rosicky, Arshavin etc) then certainly I would like to see him in as a replacement or someone of his quality.

A little controversial but I'd let Fabregas go home if they offer good money (£30m) and Afellay in exchange. He'd give an outlet on the right wing and we can revert to a 4-4-2 with RvP dropping deep and Theo playing off the shoulder of the last defender.

I'd use the transfer kitty to reinvest in a new CB, LB and CM but for the life of me I haven't a clue who we'd realistically buy.

Szczesny

Sagna CB Vermaelen LB

Afellay CM Wilshere Nasri

RVP

Walcott

PS - I'd also buy a new striker assuming that Theo will break both his shoulders for England once he's peaked for us.

Anzac

Established Member
GZA_Genius said:
A little controversial but I'd let Fabregas go home if they offer good money (£30m) and Afellay in exchange. He'd give an outlet on the right wing and we can revert to a 4-4-2 with RvP dropping deep and Theo playing off the shoulder of the last defender.

I'd use the transfer kitty to reinvest in a new CB, LB and CM but for the life of me I haven't a clue who we'd realistically buy.

Szczesny

Sagna CB Vermaelen LB

Afellay CM Wilshere Nasri

RVP

Walcott

PS - I'd also buy a new striker assuming that Theo will break both his shoulders for England once he's peaked for us.

I'd take Baines as the LB.
I'd also want some physical power as the CB & CM ball winner.
I'd also sign a starting striker ahead of Walcott & then bring Theo off the bench.
I'd also like Buffon as back-up/mentor for Sneezy if we aren't buying a starting GK, or Stekelenberg if we do.

outlaw_member

Established Member
---------Walcott---van Persie
---------------Nasri
-------Wilshere------Fabregas
Coentrao-----------------van der Wiel
------Sakho-Vermaelen-Djourou
------------Sczcesny

Floating

Established Member
Yeah right, bringing in 3 first team players and changing formations entirely to one that Wenger has never even experimented with? :|

Top Bottom