• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Bossa

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Apparently, the chairman of Udinese was in Manchester to progress talks with City regarding a deal for Alexis Sanchez. Personally speaking, he is the best wide forward along with Hulk that is playing outside of the big European clubs. Despite their vast number of forward purchases, I still think City lack real quality in their front line, and a signature like this could transform them.

The talk of Neymar to Chelsea is also strengthening with eaching passing week. With van der Wiel also now being linked with a move.

This summer is going to be a nightmare.

City and Chelsea will definitely sign the best players and I expect them to sign 3 of those each.

We will sign the leftovers who nobody cares for in august. IMO the best transfers are always made at the start of the period. I would hate it if we signed some unknown ****** when the league has already started.

AshburtonGhost

ricky1985 said:
AshburtonGhost said:
Oh yeah and sign who instead? More ******* dross from Ligue 1 or something like that? I'd take Samba instead of all of our CBs bar Vermaelen and possibly Djourou. Give me N'Zogbia on the flanks over Arshavin, Nasri and Walcott any day. Parker, while not a great footballer, would bring some much needed grit, determination and leadership into a team severely lacking those qualities. It's not necessarily about signing the best players, it's about signing the right players.
You say that now. When you see Samba turning like an oil tanker trying to catch a striker that has just breached our offside line, or N'Zogbia trying to beat one man too many for the 15th time in a row, then I fancy you'll change your mind.

To say N'Zogbia is a better player/wide player than Nasri, Arshavin and Theo is ridiculous.

Don't care, he'd be better than the **** we're running at the back currently. As for N'Zogbia, I think he's a better WINGER than Arshavin, Nasri and Walcott. Never said anywhere that he was necessarily a better footballer.

eye4goal

Established Member
I am not too sure about N'zogbia but I wasn't sure about Antonio Valencia and what a solid signing he has been for Man Utd. N'zogbia has been even more influential for Wigan but I am still not convinced about his consistency and attitude

stuart

Established Member
eye4goal said:
I am not too sure about N'zogbia but I wasn't sure about Antonio Valencia and what a solid signing he has been for Man Utd. N'zogbia has been even more influential for Wigan but I am still not convinced about his consistency and attitude

Most of Uniteds signings seem unconvincing yet they all seem to do a job...it's half the reason i want us to sign Scott Parker, average players who try hard seem to be the way forward :bounce :D

Le Titi

I'd have Charles N'Zogbia here anyday. I agree with AshburtonGhost that he'd be one of the best wingers at Arsenal should he come. Would give us that directness and individual quality that we lack at times.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
eye4goal said:
this is it for me.. he's a whiny b*tch when things dont go his way

spartandre217

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/reds-make-move-for-20m-starlet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-wa ... 0m-starlet</a>

"Liverpool have made a formal approach for £20million-rated rising star Eden Hazard."

Looks like we're out of that chase :lol: The bidding war has officially begun

Floating

Established Member
spartandre217 said:
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/reds-make-move-for-20m-starlet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Liverpool have made a formal approach for £20million-rated rising star Eden Hazard."

Looks like we're out of that chase :lol: The bidding war has officially begun

It's in the "Transfer Gossip" section of their website, just like ours last summer. Doesn't mean anything yet.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hazard and Sanchez are the two wide players who'll have many clubs after them in the summer, that's why i wouldn't be surprised to see us get Menez or somebody like him ( hope to God that doesn't happen).

Floating

Established Member
There are good options that aren't Hazard/Sanchez.

Balázs Dzsudzsák, Antoine Griezmann, and Eljero Elia are all very good, direct wide forwards that would cost half as much as Hazard/Sanchez.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Yeah, played for Chile in the world cup.

City, United and Inter are the three main clubs being linked with him.

ricky1985

Established Member
He wasn't that great at the World Cup, Ant, that's probably why you don't really remember him. He was pretty good, but not really all that memorable.

mistaT

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
He wasn't that great at the World Cup, Ant, that's probably why you don't really remember him. He was pretty good, but not really all that memorable.

Ya didn't show much at the World Cup but his pace and directness.

Quality player though, has the drive we'd need but not sure he'd be up for some of the defensive work that comes with playing on our flanks.

Top Bottom