• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Bossa

Established Member
Here I go again

Out: Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner(=20m)

In: Samba, Parker and Jovetic(=30m)

Samba and Parker can go straight into the first team. Players with, grit, leadership and (EPL)experience. They would also add some great physicality into this team.

Jovetic is going to become one of the best forwards in the world. He can be like a new Hernandez. Someone who can come off from the bench and play LW or CF.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Z_oRcZ93s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Z_oRcZ93s</a>

If Nasri and/or Clichy leave then we will need another 2 more players. I'd say Baines and Mata. But imo 3 players for each line of the formation is all that we need.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Armor for Sleep said:
Haha, quality wishing there. I'll call it LMA Manager style wishing because tbf that sort of stuff wouldn't happen on FM!

Outlaw wins because he's the only one who kept our best player.
Hey, I rather sell him for mega fee now than run his contract out and sell him for 15m. Injured far too much as well. ;) Selling a star player and strengthening the whole team is better.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Jovetic isn't a bad call. He was top quality two seasons ago, but spent most of the last one on the sidelines. I'd be surprised if Fiorentina have suddenly forgotten about his quality, though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't mind Samba coming in along with a cm a winger and a striker.
Then getting rid of these would be a start:
Denilson, Almunia, Rosicky, Squillaci, Chamakh, Bendtner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well here is my wishing

out: almunia, denilson, squillaci, chamakh, bendy, rozza

in: good defnender, quality midfielder not so young wenger, a class striker to be partner with rvp next season , if walcott be a rvp partner next season then bring good wide player

3 players in wenger enough to spend 30m to bring these 3 players IMO

mo50

Established Member
Selling Fabregas would be suicidal. He's the only one I trust to consistently create chances, and no other midfielder in the world can create and score at the rate he does. Our other midfielders are toothless when it comes to creating in comparison to Fabregas.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Even cheap-ish signings like Samba and Parker would improve us. Definitely need a wide player aswell.

Arshavin is so underwhelming and yes I've seen his Wikipedia stat page.

To stay along the wishlist theme, Aguero is a top player. Scored a hat-trick of real quality last night away to Mallorca.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
N'Zogbia is an excellent footballer. Didn't realise that view wasn't unanimous. Whether or not he's the player to take us to the next level is up for debate, but his quality shouldn't be. He's easily better than a lot of our wide options.

I don't see a big difference between N'Zogbia now and Valencia before Manchester United signed him. In fact, N'Zogbia looks even better than Valencia did when United signed him, and he's gone on to be a success for them. Not to mention the fact that N'Zogbia is a full year younger than Valencia.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I think the difference is application. You know what you'll get from Valencia - one footedness, runs at the full-back, plenty of crosses in, and a good shift defensively.

I think there's a reason N'Zogbia is still at Wigan, the guy is a sulker and his attitude stinks at times. In terms of natural talent he really should be playing at a higher level than Wigan, and I do think he's a better footballer than Valencia.

But can't see Wenger being interested.

KY

Established Member
If Chelsea is really thinking of selling Essien, I'll take him in heartbeat.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/05/23/2499839/roman-abramovich-has-an-axe-in-one-hand-and-a-chequebook-in" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editor ... quebook-in</a>

Who knows, a change in pace could do his career wonders and revive his motivation.

Floating

Established Member
Bossa said:
Here I go again

Out: Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner(=20m)

In: Samba, Parker and Jovetic(=30m)

Samba and Parker can go straight into the first team. Players with, grit, leadership and (EPL)experience. They would also add some great physicality into this team.

Jovetic is going to become one of the best forwards in the world. He can be like a new Hernandez. Someone who can come off from the bench and play LW or CF.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Z_oRcZ93s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Z_oRcZ93s</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If Nasri and/or Clichy leave then we will need another 2 more players. I'd say Baines and Mata. But imo 3 players for each line of the formation is all that we need.

Completely agree with this list. :)

- - - - - - - - - - Sczeszny - - - - - - - - - - -
Sagna - Samba - Vermaelen - Clichy
- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - Fabregas - - Wilshere - - - - -
Nasri - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Jovetic
- - - - - - - - - - van Persie - - - - - - - - -

outlaw_member

Established Member
It would be a dream to sign Jovetic. He is at his best as an SS, though, I wouldn't be against using him on occasion behind van Persie and from the left side.

Floating

Established Member
I don't normally participate in these In/Out lists, but here goes nothing:

IN

Christopher Samba - 10m
Scott Parker / Cheik Tiote - 8m
Hulk / Dzsudzsák / Jovetic / Falcao / Mata - 16m

34m

OUT

Tomas Rosicky - 4m
Manuel Almunia - 4m
Denilson - 8m

16m

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
^
Bendtner's likely on his way out as well. Should fetch a decent fee as well; I'm guessing 10-15m. Samba, Parker and Mata would more than do it for me.

Would really surprise me if we got 4m for Almunia though. :lol:

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Haven't really seen much of Mata, is he similar to David Silva? Is he exclusively a left winger or can he play on the right or as a playmaker?

Top Bottom