<

The Wish List

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Mini, May 3, 2004.

1. Floating

Floating New Member Trusted

Fellaini: "One thing is for certain - I want to be playing in a team that wins trophies and plays in the Champions League"

Would love him here, to be fair.

2. Kain

Kain New Member

Put in a cheeky bid for Sturridge, with Chelsea making noise on all the expensive strikers such as Neymar & buying Torres for mad money, offer him some first team football + he's an Arsenal fan, might get lucky :D

3. Cudareli

Cudareli Antonio Valencia stan

That just about rules us out, unless we can get our hand son the Emirates Cup.

4. spartandre217

spartandre217 Well-Known Member

If it meant offloading Vela, then I'll be right up there with you Kain.

5. outlaw_member

outlaw_member New Member

Nathaniel Clyne

6. MAK 14

MAK 14 New Member Trusted

Samuel Eto'o.

7. est

est New Member

How much would he cost?

Even though he's old, for the right money he could be the big name signing to get the place buzzing again.

8. MAK 14

MAK 14 New Member Trusted

Not sure. If Tevez leaves City I can imagine they'd go after Eto'o to replace him, and if that is the case I don't see us being able to compete with the money they'd offer for him. Still, he'd be great here.

Does anyone actually know whether there is a genuine problem between him and Song? Or is that just a rumour?

9. ibby

ibby New Member

You're the best striker in the world coming off a fantastic season. You're still in your peak. In the past three years you've won nine major trophies. You're coverted by every major club in the world. Would you come to Arsenal?

10. fabo

fabo 6.51 / 10

I'd get out of that dump of a league anyway.

Conceding 7 to Schalke must have hurt!

11. qs

qs New Member Elite

Are you talking about Eto'o or Tevez?

12. ibby

ibby New Member

Probably Eto'o.

13. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

Tevez won 9 major trophies?

14. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

We cant have Eto'o join us, that would move our incoming players to three from Africa and possibly we set ourselves up for the same fitness scenario post Jan, than without those players.

Our spine has to mostly have quality players who would be available throughout the year.

15. mo50

mo50 Active Member Elite

I wouldn't pass up on a player of Eto'o's quality because of the ACN. The reason he won't come here is because he can earn much more at another club.

16. ibby

ibby New Member

We're simply not good enough to attract players of an elite calibre to Arsenal anymore is the way I view things. I could be terribly wrong though.

:lol: We're talking about Eto'o.

17. been

been New Member

just saw on goal.com "song has spoken kind words about eto'o after the players had a falling out"

maybe songs pushing for this one too? :)

18. spartandre217

spartandre217 Well-Known Member

We could not afford Eto'o either in terms of transfer fee or his massive wages.

19. ebouenolike

ebouenolike New Member Trusted

Unfortunately this.

My wishes - Cahill, Coentrao, Gervinho, Falcao

20. 1macca1

1macca1 New Member Trusted

Samba, Coentrao, De Rossi, Gervinho, Benzema