• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
ricky1985 said:
I'd take the three big rumours of the last few days; Cahill, Vidal and Mata. Yes please, thank you very much.

Would rather take Samba but yeah it would constitute as an excellent summer.

Lord Dula

Established Member
but this guy is my wish

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDHEKjhALhs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDHEKjhALhs</a>

qs

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
I'd take the three big rumours of the last few days; Cahill, Vidal and Mata. Yes please, thank you very much.

We'd still be short on goals when RVP gets a knock. We need someone like Gervinho too.

ricky1985

Established Member
I was thinking it might be time for Theo to start playing more regularly through the middle. In certain games alongside Robin, in other games in place of him.

qs

Established Member
I wonder when will Theo make that move, if we start playing 4-4-2 against weaker teams like Wenger said it'd be a great opportunity to test his ability as an out and out striker. He's certainly bulked up in the last year or 2 so I'd be alot less worried about him physically now.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I'd be willing to sell Bendtner and replace him with a winger with Theo providing cover up front when needed (as well as playing wide right obviously). I'm hopeful that Chamakh can still prove to be a valuable squad player. Not sure what went wrong after his positive start last season, but he's somebody i'm not writing off just yet.

ricky1985

Established Member
qs said:
I wonder when will Theo make that move, if we start playing 4-4-2 against weaker teams like Wenger said it'd be a great opportunity to test his ability as an out and out striker. He's certainly bulked up in the last year or 2 so I'd be alot less worried about him physically now.
Yeah, it would definitely suit his strengths a lot better, that's for sure. Then we'd have Nasri, Mata, and maybe two or three of Arshavin, Chamberlain, Alvarez and Ryo as candidates for the wide positions.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
ebouenolike said:
Right now I'd be happy with signing anyone.

We already did that but yeah I feel your despair.

I've started to play FM out of frustration and bought Samba/Fellaini/Sakho/Rossi to feel a little better :D

ebouenolike

Established Member
Haha, I really should get into FM, seems almost therapeutic.

I just don't want to be the mug who goes on about how great someone becomes on FM as a reason we should sign them.

AFC-Phil

Established Member
A defensive midfielder in the Gilberto mould. Someone with a physical presence that's aerially good, positionally sound, disciplined, aggressive, technically capable for our style of football and with good reading of the game.

Who that is in modern football, I have no idea.

Floating

Established Member
AFC-Phil said:
A defensive midfielder in the Gilberto mould. Someone with a physical presence that's aerially good, positionally sound, disciplined, aggressive, technically capable for our style of football and with good reading of the game.

Essien of 2 years ago?
Mamadou Diarra of 4 years ago?

There aren't too many Gilberto's running around these days. We should've held on to him longer. :(

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Floating said:
AFC-Phil said:

Essien of 2 years ago?
Mamadou Diarra of 4 years ago?

There aren't too many Gilberto's running around these days. We should've held on to him longer. :(

Essien was, apart from being good aerially, but i'm starting to get picky. :D M Diarra of the 06/07 & 07/08 (When he was fit) would've fit the bill perfectly but he's past it now.

M'villa will probably grow into a similar player with the description, but he's no there just yet. Toulalan is another that would have been a good option but it's too late now. (Granted he ended his career with Lyon at CB)

As for letting Gilberto go, it was a massive mistake imo. He had so much to offer, and would of started the majority of the 08/09 season alongside Cesc.

been

the above 2 mentioned is what I have been screaming for since even vieira left and my first signing every time I start a new fifa career mode with arsenal

Anzac

Established Member
Read on caughtoffside that we're supposedly going to make a 18m bid for Lukaku = yes please as he'd be ideal to rotate with RVP, and CFC may be too busy chasing Neymar & Falcao.

Latest posts

Top Bottom