• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

outlaw_member

Established Member
AFC-Phil said:
outlaw_member said:
Stop stealing my thoughts Phil, first it was DKGooner, now it's you. :bash

:lol: sorry Outlaw, I wasn't aware that you'd ever said or thought something similar.

If it's any consolation, I don't like your line-up further up the page. :p

It's perfectly fine, man. You and DK end up saving me a lot of time. 8))

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
If the worst happens.....

--------Szczesny
Sagna-Cahill-Vermaelen-Enrique
-------Song--Vidal
---------Wilshere
Walcott--------------Mata
--------van Persie

--------Fabianski
Eboue-Djourou-Koscielny-Gibbs
-------Diaby--Ramsey
---------Lansbury
Gervinho------------Arshavin
---------Chamakh

qs

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:
If the worst happens.....

--------Szczesny
Sagna-Cahill-Vermaelen-Enrique
-------Song--Vidal
---------Wilshere
Walcott--------------Mata
--------van Persie

Thats far from the worst possible outcome, in fact that wouldn't be so bad as our starting line up next season if Nasri and Cesc go.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Agreed, that is far from a worst possible outcome. I think the team I lined up, minus Cahill, would be the worst case scenario.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Sorry didn't make it clear.

I mean if the worst happens and we lose Nasri Cesc and Clichy then i'd be hoping for something similar to that team.

Pies

redwhiteAustrian said:
Pies said:
Surely our targets rise a bit though if we lose both Cesc and Nasri; include the Clichy sell and that should be at least £60-70m. Who knows though anymore... :roll:

Well, tell me who'd like to join us then, when we don't have more than just a couple of world class players anymore, and a squad full of deadwood and underperformers?

We can't offer massive wages, nor massive success (yet).
I struggle to see us being able to really go for big players, even if we want too.

Read my damn post!

Are you thick or something?

I said hopefully our targets rise a bit if we lose both Cesc and Nasri- never said big name players, never said world class players, none of this other nonsense you are talking about.

Learn English.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Calm the **** down.

No need for insults, fair enough if you weren't hinting at the quality of potential signings (that's what I understood when I read "hopefully our targets rise").

qs

Established Member
Pies said:
redwhiteAustrian said:
Pies said:
Surely our targets rise a bit though if we lose both Cesc and Nasri; include the Clichy sell and that should be at least £60-70m. Who knows though anymore... :roll:

Well, tell me who'd like to join us then, when we don't have more than just a couple of world class players anymore, and a squad full of deadwood and underperformers?

I struggle to see us being able to really go for big players, even if we want too.

Read my damn post!

I said hopefully our targets rise a bit if we lose both Cesc and Nasri- never said big name players, never said world class players, none of this other nonsense you are talking about.

Learn English.

Why are you so angry? What is it that's lacking in your life (beyond about 50 IQ points) that has you so upset about a very reasonable post?

And RWAs English is fine, at least he doesn't think "anymore" is one word.

Pies

qs said:
Pies said:
redwhiteAustrian said:

Read my damn post!

Learn English.

Why are you so angry? What is it that's lacking in your life (beyond about 50 IQ points) that has you so upset about a very reasonable post?

And RWAs English is fine, at least he doesn't think "anymore" is one word.

You talk like that and then you try to say to grow up. A bit "rich" eh? Would expect nothing less coming from you though.

By the way, look up "anymore" you ignorant piece of ****. :lol: Before you become part of the "grammar police" you need to learn wtf you are talking about. Idiot. :lol:

Go back to "trolling" the forum.

qs

Established Member
I'm the grammar police? I'm not the one who told an Austrian bloke to "learn English" you xenophobic child.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If Cesc left (shudders) I wish that we spend the money on 1 player i.e. Aguero/Neymar. My wish is that Cesc stays.

mistaT

Established Member
truth_hurts said:
If Cesc left (shudders) I wish that we spend the money on 1 player i.e. Aguero/Neymar. My wish is that Cesc stays.

Honestly, I don't see either Aguero or Neymar, certainly not the later, having that much of a positive effect on this team.

Spend it on Schweinsteger or De Rossi and let Wilshere play as an AM :mrgreen:

Anzac

Established Member
If Cesc and/or Nasri leave then I hope we dump this 4231 BS and build an inverted 3 man midfield with 2 going forward in a 433 with genuine WF roles.

Anzac

Established Member
AshburtonGhost said:
Nothing wrong with a 4-2-3-1, Anzac... :p

Only 'if' it is applied with 2 holding CMs & the AMC is more SS than playmaker IMO. I LOATHE this current 3 role CM system bollocks. :evil:

Top Bottom