• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

outlaw_member

Established Member
-----------Szczesny
Sagna--Cahill--Vermaelen--Gibbs
------------Song
-------M'Vila--Wilshere
Walcott-------------------Gervinho
----------van Persie

-----------Fabianski
Jenkinson-Koscielny-Djourou-???
-----------Frimpong
--------Rosicky--Ramsey
Oxalde--------------------Arshavin
------------Young

We still look weak on the flanks, IMO. LB is a clear problem, Jenkinson is still questionable, Arshavin is rubbish, and Wenger doesn't yet seem to trust Oxalde.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Please refer him as Park or Chu-Young. Weird to see Young lol. Its like referring Fabregas as Soler.

Do you think we have any chance of signing 2 more players in addition to Cahill, Park and M'Vila? Alvaro Pereira/Cissokho + Hazard would make that a title winning team. Without those 2 we are looking at top 4.

qs

Established Member
I think we could sign a couple on deadline day. I'm not expecting it but I certainly wouldn't rule it out. I do think Wenger will try to play the market a bit in the next few days, bit of wheeling and dealing. you rarely hear him speak so openly about where we are short.

There is light

Make M'vila happen Arsène! Not totally convinced we can sign him, also he'll be cup tied for CL.

We still need a playmaker of first team quality for sure. It'd be criminal if we don't sign one.

qs

Established Member
There is light said:
Make M'vila happen Arsène! Not totally convinced we can sign him, also he'll be cup tied for CL.

Huh? He hasn't played in the CL has he? :?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Played in the Europa league qualifiers so he can't play in the Champions league group stages...pathetic rule i know.

qs

Established Member
THunter said:
Played in the Europa league qualifiers so he can't play in the Champions league group stages...pathetic rule i know.

Really? Thats shocking.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd more than happy with either of Fellaini or M'Villa, Cahill for the defence and a devastating attacker as in Kaka/Hazard.

P_Gunner

qs said:
THunter said:

Really? Thats shocking.

I think you may be allowed to register 1 player that played in the Europa league qualifiers to play in the CL. I'm not exactly sure how it works but RM had the dilemma of deciding whether to register Huntleaar or Diarra a couple years back when both in theory were cup tied.

GOONER1991

Established Member
--------------Szczesny

Sagna - Cahill - Vermaelen - Baines

--------M'Vila - Wilshere

-------------Hazard

Walcott ----------------------Gervinho
-------------Van Persie

That would be a really good team.

Latest posts

Top Bottom