• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
musicmonkey said:
Wouterus said:
Eriksen stated that he wants to stay at Ajax for one more year at least. But even is he does want to leave , Ajax won't be eager to sell him. He will cost about £20m.
I remember reading that Ajax turned down £20m from Chelsea a few seasons back because he wanted to stay so he'd be fairly hefty price wise i reckon despite his drop in form this season (from what i've heard anyway).

Heard that a lot as well, but (I know stats doesn't say anything) if he produces 7 goals and 19 assists in a **** season, then I'd say that's pretty good. He's only just turned 20 as well.

You'd think the price would be cheaper now. He's older, later into his contract and probably more willing to leave. He's also just won the league which means he can't achieve much more there.

Even for £15m I'd say he's a great buy. He's even shown his ability against Portugal and England, setting up our goal with delicious assists.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiHC7ugzvw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiHC7ug ... re=related</a>

England game. His cross around 2 minutes in is ****ing insane.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
been said:
eriksen has publicly stated barca is his dream team. Not in the mood for future sagas

But it's not :lol: No idea where you've got that from.

Never seen a more down to earth guy than Eriksen. He refused Barca, AC Milan and Chelsea because he wanted a proper place to develop his skills and get game time.

He's stated that he'll never move to sit on the bench. Not because he's a glory hunter, but because he wants to be the best he can be, and you get there by playing.

Which is why I think you're a perfect fit. Wenger is good with young players, he'd probably start almost every game, he can fill in on the wings if needed and he's a cheaper option than the Hazards and Götzes of this world.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
been said:
eriksen has publicly stated barca is his dream team. Not in the mood for future sagas

Find me a player who wouldn't love to play for the current Barca team. While we're second tier, we'll get what we're given I'm afraid.

mo50

Established Member
It looks like we're in for M'vila, Kagawa and Hazard. I'm praying one of these deals will come through. If more than one comes through, let's say my **** bank would become full.

ArsenalDNA

I would jizz for a month straight if for our first game next season the front six of our starting line up was:

Podolski RvP Hazard
.......Kagawa
...Arteta...M'Vila

For the first time in ages I would be confident of challenging for the title.

And if we really needed to score we could even go with:

Podolski RvP Hazard
..Wilshere Kagawa
.......M'Vila

It's not going to happen. But i guess that's why this is called the wish list.

pet

ArsenalDNA said:
I would **** for a month straight if for our first game next season the front six of our starting line up was:

Podolski RvP Hazard
.......Kagawa
...Arteta...M'Vila

Podolski RvP Hazard
..Wilshere Kagawa
.......M'Vila

maybe i'm too much of an optimist, but i think kagawa and m'vila (and a few other back-ups) is enough to challenge for the title - i don't think we'd need hazard too, though it would be nice. i have faith in walcott and oxlade-chamberlain challenging each other for the right wing spot, and kagawa could play on the wing if needed also

i doubt we get any of m'vila, kagawa, or hazard though. we'll probably end up with gourcuff and capoue

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
pet said:
maybe i'm too much of an optimist, but i think kagawa and m'vila (and a few other back-ups) is enough to challenge for the title - i don't think we'd need hazard too, though it would be nice. i have faith in walcott and oxlade-chamberlain challenging each other for the right wing spot, and kagawa could play on the wing if needed also

Thats exactly how I feel too. I think Kagawa could be very effective in a wide role and it would be great to have that option with maybe a midfield of M'Vila Arteta and take your pick from Song/Wilshere/Rosicky.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
DJ_Markstar said:
been said:

Find me a player who wouldn't love to play for the current Barca team. While we're second tier, we'll get what we're given I'm afraid.

The whole Madrid team? :lol:

AFC-Phil

Established Member
ArsenalDNA said:
I would **** for a month straight if for our first game next season the front six of our starting line up was:

Podolski RvP Hazard
.......Kagawa
...Arteta...M'Vila

Podolski RvP Hazard
..Wilshere Kagawa
.......M'Vila

I actually see Hazard becoming a central player, as much as anything.

He has the passing, dribbling ability, pace, awareness and skill to develop into a CF that drops off IMO, but he'll probably be of the many that takes a No.10 role up instead. His ability to beat a man is such, that he'd be good enough to do it in congested centralised zones.

With the players you mentioned, something like this would be interesting to see:

-----Podolski-Van Persie
---Hazard-------------Kagawa
---------M'Vila-Arteta
Gibbs-Koscielny-Mertesacker-Sagna
-----------Szczesny

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Eriksen will never get anywhere near the Barcelona team as long as Cesc, Thiago and Messi exist also Neymar looks Barca bound.

AshburtonGhost

take kagawa, hazard and m'vila, find the cheaper imitation versions and they are probably who we'll sign. standard arsenal practice all round.

jus2nang

I think Craig Gordon's also on a free. A good summer for me would see:

Out :
Squillaci - free
Denilson - £8M
Arshavin - £10M
Bendtner - £10M
Chamakh - £3M
Vela - £9M

Those are the prices I'd try to get for them.

In :

Gordon - free
Baines - £10-15M?
M'Vila - £18M?
Belhanda/Eriksen - whoever's cheapest
Kalou - free
Podolski - already done

Anzac

Established Member
AshburtonGhost said:
take kagawa, hazard and m'vila, find the cheaper imitation versions and they are probably who we'll sign. standard arsenal practice all round.

So Kalou, Capoue/Vertonghen & our German AMC lad signed last season then?
Throw in Gordon on a free & our total spend will be less than the reported 30m we were prepared to spend last summer on 1 of Goetze, Hazard or M'Vila.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
jus2nang said:
Out :
Squillaci - free
Denilson - £8M
Arshavin - £10M
Bendtner - £10M
Chamakh - £3M
Vela - £9M

Those are the prices I'd try to get for them.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

more like:

Squillaci - we'll pay you to take him
Denilson - 4m
Arshavin - 4-5m
Bendtner - 6m
Chamakh - ok, i'll give you 3m
Vela - 6-7m

we'll never get 40m for those players

Latest posts

Top Bottom