• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Bossa

Established Member
25m for that bunch and i'll be happy. We can use that money for one or two players. Its not like that we've missed them this season. They are basically already replaced.

Ohh and add Park for 2-3m, Fabianski for 2-3m and Mannone for 1m. We only need a striker, a GK and a midfielder when we've sold that bunch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bendtner worth 6-8m
Vela some good spanish teams after him so i hope they put good offer 5m should be enough.
Squillaci chamakh and denilson if we sell them all and we will get 10m at the best.
arshavin also worth 5m.

so that 20-25m we can buy a quality player with or 2 decent players. so my wish list for now is

Attacking midfielder: Kagawa if we failed buy dempsey.
And M'vila.
Robin stay.

and we will be ok.

ArseGod

I think Arshavin will net us ten. If he returns to Russia. He'll get plenty more than 4 m. Whether you like it or not, he's still Arshavin and a god in Russia

Vela

Established Member
Squillaci, Arsenal are trying to buy his last year of his contract out according to the Daily Mail. Fabianski will be allowed to leave for free I expect. Bendnter we should be able to sell for 3-5 Million. Arshavin back to Zenit 4-5 Million. Chamakh to a team in France etc for 3-5 Million. Vela to a team in Spain 2-3 Million. Denilson I expect will go back on loan, doubt anyone will want him. Djourou we should be able to sell but I can't see us getting anything more than 4-5 Million for him. Park Chu-Young 1-2 Million in a Belgium/France team.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not just that Vela but trying to find teams that can meet their wage expectations.

Im hoping, dont know why, for the following;

OUT: Almunia, Chamakh, Vela, Arshavin, Denilson
IN: Podolski, M'Vila, Kagawa, M Suarez

eye4goal

Established Member
If they don't sell I'd make them available for free transfers. Only Vela, Arshavin and maybe Bendtner will sell I think

dpt49

Established Member
eye4goal said:
If they don't sell I'd make them available for free transfers. Only Vela, Arshavin and maybe Bendtner will sell I think
There are the only one's that are worth buying.

How we are going to offload players like Squillaci, Chamakh and Park, with the wages they are on, I don't know.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Proof said:
Extend Van Persie's contract, sign Giroud, M'Vila and Kagawa and we'll win the title.

We'd still be weaker than Man City, and ManUre would finish above us with their 10 free points a season.

We'd at least challenge, though, probably make up 5-10 points on the current gap, and look like a quality side playing nice footy.

iced22

With the season Vela's had, I think we could get closer to around 8-10 million for him if we do sell him tbh. He's still a fairly young player who's coming off a breakout season after all.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Proof said:
Extend Van Persie's contract, sign Giroud, M'Vila and Kagawa and we'll win the title.

With some injury luck we'd definitely be in the title race. he saddest thing is the first two names in that list are very achievable yet we'll probably procrastinate on both.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
M Suarez/Giroud
Kagawa
M'Vila
Vertonghen

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
I don't think we'll be getting both Kagawa and M'Vila, that's just too many in the middle for AW's liking. At least not until after the euros, later in the summer when we find out how Wilshere and Diaby hold out, he rates them highly. That's Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Diaby, Coquelin (who also needs games to fulfill his potential, i don't know if another loan is the best unless it's a very favorable situation with an EPL side).

*Unless of course Kagawa is meant to play out on the wings, but then again, we seem overcrowded for the front 3.

*Unless of course on of the said front 3 is on their way out (besides Chamakh and Park).

In that case, we may as well try and push for the Kagawa deal what with the competition for his signature, and there's no wait for Euros with him. with M'Vila, I'm sure his club would be more than happy to wait until after Euros. In that case I'd say it's green light to go all out on Vertonghen who should be mutually exclusive with M'Vila.

So, yes, it's all a bit more complicated than we'd like.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Hoilett
N'Zonzi
Morten Gamst Pedersen
Martin Olsson(!!!!)

Those are a few player's I'd like, some of them are probably above our level though, mainly Hoilett.

MGP would be perfect for a BFS system, Olsson is ****ing brilliant imo and N'Zonzi is a good player in a position we sorely lack a player.

Latest posts

Top Bottom