The Wish List

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Mini, May 3, 2004.

1. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

more like:

Squillaci - we'll pay you to take him
    Denilson - 4m
    Arshavin - 4-5m
    Bendtner - 6m
    Chamakh - ok, i'll give you 3m
    Vela - 6-7m

we'll never get 40m for those players

2. Bossa

Bossa New Member

25m for that bunch and i'll be happy. We can use that money for one or two players. Its not like that we've missed them this season. They are basically already replaced.

Ohh and add Park for 2-3m, Fabianski for 2-3m and Mannone for 1m. We only need a striker, a GK and a midfielder when we've sold that bunch.

3. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

That made me cringe.

4. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Bendtner worth 6-8m
    Vela some good spanish teams after him so i hope they put good offer 5m should be enough.
    Squillaci chamakh and denilson if we sell them all and we will get 10m at the best.
    arshavin also worth 5m.

so that 20-25m we can buy a quality player with or 2 decent players. so my wish list for now is

Attacking midfielder: Kagawa if we failed buy dempsey.
    And M'vila.
    Robin stay.

and we will be ok.

5. ArseGod

ArseGod New Member

I think Arshavin will net us ten. If he returns to Russia. He'll get plenty more than 4 m. Whether you like it or not, he's still Arshavin and a god in Russia

6. mavelous

mavelous Tinfoil hat aficionado Trusted

Fabianski leaves on a free

7. Vela

Vela Member

Squillaci, Arsenal are trying to buy his last year of his contract out according to the Daily Mail. Fabianski will be allowed to leave for free I expect. Bendnter we should be able to sell for 3-5 Million. Arshavin back to Zenit 4-5 Million. Chamakh to a team in France etc for 3-5 Million. Vela to a team in Spain 2-3 Million. Denilson I expect will go back on loan, doubt anyone will want him. Djourou we should be able to sell but I can't see us getting anything more than 4-5 Million for him. Park Chu-Young 1-2 Million in a Belgium/France team.

8. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Not just that Vela but trying to find teams that can meet their wage expectations.

Im hoping, dont know why, for the following;

OUT: Almunia, Chamakh, Vela, Arshavin, Denilson
    IN: Podolski, M'Vila, Kagawa, M Suarez

9. eye4goal

eye4goal Well-Known Member

If they don't sell I'd make them available for free transfers. Only Vela, Arshavin and maybe Bendtner will sell I think

10. dpt49

dpt49 New Member

There are the only one's that are worth buying.

How we are going to offload players like Squillaci, Chamakh and Park, with the wages they are on, I don't know.

11. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member Trusted

Extend Van Persie's contract, sign Giroud, M'Vila and Kagawa and we'll win the title.

12. Bossa

Bossa New Member

Easier said than done but I agree.

13. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

We'd still be weaker than Man City, and ManUre would finish above us with their 10 free points a season.

We'd at least challenge, though, probably make up 5-10 points on the current gap, and look like a quality side playing nice footy.

14. iced22

iced22 New Member

With the season Vela's had, I think we could get closer to around 8-10 million for him if we do sell him tbh. He's still a fairly young player who's coming off a breakout season after all.

15. mavelous

fewer injuries. probably means more quality players that we can rotate

16. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

With some injury luck we'd definitely be in the title race. he saddest thing is the first two names in that list are very achievable yet we'll probably procrastinate on both.

17. bazza_afc

bazza_afc New Member

Gordon
    Vertonghen
    M'Vila
    Kagawa
    Giroud

18. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

M Suarez/Giroud
    Kagawa
    M'Vila
    Vertonghen

19. mavelous

I don't think we'll be getting both Kagawa and M'Vila, that's just too many in the middle for AW's liking. At least not until after the euros, later in the summer when we find out how Wilshere and Diaby hold out, he rates them highly. That's Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Diaby, Coquelin (who also needs games to fulfill his potential, i don't know if another loan is the best unless it's a very favorable situation with an EPL side).

*Unless of course Kagawa is meant to play out on the wings, but then again, we seem overcrowded for the front 3.

*Unless of course on of the said front 3 is on their way out (besides Chamakh and Park).

In that case, we may as well try and push for the Kagawa deal what with the competition for his signature, and there's no wait for Euros with him. with M'Vila, I'm sure his club would be more than happy to wait until after Euros. In that case I'd say it's green light to go all out on Vertonghen who should be mutually exclusive with M'Vila.

So, yes, it's all a bit more complicated than we'd like.

20. Floating

Floating New Member Trusted

Yes.