• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

pet

i think barca would be crazy to sell afellay, he's looks great

i took a peek at a barca transfer forum and the first thing i saw was someone suggesting nasri to replace him. i had a good laugh from that

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Afellay has Cuenca Tello Pedro and prolly Iniesta too ahead of him. He should leave.

Honestly, just Dzagoev Afellay and Giroud will make a perfect summer.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
MDGoonah41 said:
wish: Wenger accepts the crazy 10M bid thats been made for Djourou

If there is any truth to these rumours we should be all over them. Sadly though we wouldn't spend any of this fee on reinforcing our defensive options as we'd simply promote Miquel and use Song there every now and again.

dpt49

Established Member
THunter said:
The Vertonghen-Sp**s deal has gone quiet. :wink:
Perhaps Harry has his eye on Djourou, which leaves the door open for us to get Vertonghen.
I might put this on my wish list :)

Impact

Established Member
I'd love to see us bring in a new right-back this summer. With Sagna reportedly out for the first few games, I'm not comfortable with Jenkinson being a starter. We need to start the season properly, we can't afford another nightmarish beginning. Off the top of my head, I'd hope Wenger would take a seriously look at any one from:-
- Mauricio Isla
- Mathieu Debuchy
- Łukasz Piszczek

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
First I've seen of Debuchy, like him a lot can't help feeling we'll just shove Koscielny to RB at the start of the season until Sagna recovers.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Impact said:
I'd love to see us bring in a new right-back this summer. With Sagna reportedly out for the first few games, I'm not comfortable with Jenkinson being a starter. We need to start the season properly, we can't afford another nightmarish beginning. Off the top of my head, I'd hope Wenger would take a seriously look at any one from:-
- Mauricio Isla
- Mathieu Debuchy
- Łukasz Piszczek
All will cost more than 10m. No chance.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Debuchy is great going forward, but suspect defensively IMO. Would be a great understudy to Sagna.

ebouenolike

Established Member
Podolski
M'Vila
Giroud
*Insert decent back up goalkeeper*

And I think we'd be a very decent team next year with Per, Arteta and Wilshere back coupled with some improvements by the younger lot.

Bossa

Established Member
Montpellier coach Girard: "We'd like Chamakh on loan as part of Giroud deal but not sure if it's possible." (Via RMC's

arsenallegends

Established Member
ebouenolike said:
Podolski
M'Vila
Giroud

And I think we'd be a very decent team next year with Per, Arteta and Wilshere back coupled with some improvements by the younger lot.

I would be extremely content if we could get those three plus Holtby, as well as have have Wilshere, Diaby, Sagna, Van Persie all fresh and ready to go. That would be a proper competitive squad.

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
arsenallegends said:
ebouenolike said:
Podolski
M'Vila
Giroud

I would be extremely content if we could get those three plus Holtby, as well as have have Wilshere, Diaby, Sagna, Van Persie all fresh and ready to go. That would be a proper competitive squad.

Co-signed. Our starting XI would be the perfect blend.

German steel, French flair, Dutch creativity and old fashioned English grit.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ModelGooner said:
Co-signed. Our starting XI would be the perfect blend.

German steel, French flair, Dutch creativity and old fashioned English grit.
Koscielny, M'Vila, Sagna
Wilshere, Gibbs, Walcott/Ox
More like French grit and English flair haha.
With a touch of Spanish class

Latest posts+

Top Bottom