• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
ibby said:
My main wish now is for the deadwood to clear.

Exactly.
Four weeks left to get rid of the likes of Squillaci, Bendtner, Arshavin and possibly Park.

And those who don't want to stay here, they're deadwood as well.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
yep agreed. If we clear ALL the deadwoods we still might have space to buy one or two youngsters in (u21 kind).

Chamakh, Park, Arshavin, Squillaci, Bendtner, Mannone, Eastmond.

Then next year we can sell Diaby, Djourou, Fabianski and Denilson as well predictably. Would have almost no deadwoods left.

eye4goal

Established Member
Impact said:
eye4goal said:
Isco(176cm 74kg) looks stronger than Wilshere(173cm 68kg) physically. He is more similar to Nasri(177cm, 75kg) in stature

Height and weight aren't the guaranteed indicators of strength. To use an extreme example, I'm taller and weigh more than Floyd Mayweather but he's most likely stronger than me. There are lot of other factors that contribute to a player's strength.

Not sure why you chose to give that example. Height and weight give you an idea if you're comparing professional athletes. Isco looks stocky from what I've seen and so is Wilshere who will gain some muscle over the next couple of years

Pea-Tear-Griffin

Neil Taylor. Can cover Sagna at right back when injured e.g start of the season. He can then play left back and he seems both technically and positionaly good, meaning we would be strong at the back, while he is also good going forward.
He was linked to us earlier this year so it is somewhat realistic.

Invincible

Established Member
I'm sure the names Cazorla and Sahin have been mentioned many a time in this thread, so to all fellow wish-listers who hopelessly fantasized about those two, rejoice boys, for your dream is about to come true!

mo50

Established Member
I've seen Neymar's name bandied about but never really watched him. Saw him today and was impressed, so I youtubed the kid and.....

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Looks incredible. No wonder ridiculous fees are being bandied about.

darkgunner

Neymar's a bit overrated at the moment, he's shown nowhere as much skill as Messi or Ronaldo. Neymar can do all those tricks, but on the pitch, he's a bit hot and cold.

ArsenalDNA

Neymar is something special.

Obviously no one will really know how good he is till he's playing in Europe, but he's ticking all he boxes so far.

Would love to see him in the PL but considering the sort of interest he's had from Barcelona and Real I can't see it happening.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
:lol: The problem is half of those 'dives' are legit because of his quick feet and skill, so refs will have a hard time, just like with ronaldo. either way his contribution more outweighs his theatrics

MDGoonah41

Established Member
my wish is for cazorla and sahin to be signed, sealed and delivered by wednesday so they can travel for the last friendly and get settled before the season starts.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
MDGoonah41 said:
my wish is for cazorla and sahin to be signed, sealed and delivered by wednesday so they can travel for the last friendly and get settled before the season starts.

This ****ing this!

We will be such a laughing stock if this doesnt go through, especially since these players can really improve us.

Anzac

Established Member
I'm confident on Cazorla,
but if for some reason Sahin doesn't go ahead IMO we MUST act quickly to secure another signing in the deeper role - M'Vila or similar.
I'd also like to see more talk/action re VDW & Sakho.

Kanonier

Neymar is a diver and he is all hype. Sure he has very nice tricks, but he is not as effective as other players and he lacks the strength and pace to make it big. I would not pay the ridiculous fees for a player like Neymar.

Top Bottom