<

The Wish List

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Mini, May 3, 2004.

1. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Theo offered a new contract tomorrow!

2. Pea-Tear-Griffin

Pea-Tear-Griffin New Member

Erik Lamela(tricky winger) and Walcott as a striker!

3. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

Just saw highlights of Juventus game. Pogba was brilliant.

4. danccm

danccm New Member

Can see Fergie going ballistic over this. I also can see Pogba being back at united albeit with a high fee of a round 20milp in a year or two if he continues like this.

5. jones

jones Not German FFS Trusted

Why would he go back to the inferior team? Also, if he continues like this, the only team he'll go to will be Real, and for a fee way higher than 20m.

6. Armor for Sleep

Armor for Sleep New Member Elite

I like him a lot, very clever and technically excellent.

7. Pea-Tear-Griffin

He Is Argentinian, meaning people like Aguero and Zabaleta would advise him to join us, will most likely want to play in the champions league and has not played their for a long time so will not have the same connection as De Rossi/Totti do.

8. mo50

mo50 Active Member Elite

Yeah, he had a stormer. It's mind boggling what Fergie did with him. Last winter when they played Blackburn he started with Park and Rafael as a midfield pair when he had this kid available. Instead of using a natural CM with apparent talent, he went with a RB and a washed up Park.

Considering their midfield is very weak he should've been getting games.

On the topic of United midfielders, is anyone else wondering what all the fuss about Cleverley is? The guy looks like a jack of all trades midfielder who won't amount to anything special. He's looked incredibly bland whenever I've seen him.

9. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

Pogba looked twice the player Cleverley is. Seriously he will be around Vieira level if he continue to develop. Gutted we didn't seriously go for him

10. Invincible

Invincible New Member

A new manager please.

11. ArseneKnows-47

ArseneKnows-47 New Member

Out:

Mannone
    Vermaelen
    Djourou
    Santos
    Diaby
    Arshavin
    Chamakh

In:

Experienced GK to challenge Szczesny
    A left back that can defend and cover Gibbs
    Mbiwa
    Gotze
    Falcao

----------------------Szczesny----------------------
    Sagna---Mertesacker---Koscielny---Gibbs
    ----------Arteta-----------------Wilshere----------
    Walcott--------------Cazorla--------------Gotze
    -------------------------Falcao------------------------

12. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

a new formation 4-4-2/4-3-1-2

a new wingers Adrian Lopez / Jusus Navas

thx you.

13. DontPushMe

DontPushMe New Member

Need a top class striker and winger minimum. We are in quite the mess right now.

Sadly, all of the players that would really help us, Cavani, Falcao, Jovetic, Goetze, belong in this thread.

14. Pea-Tear-Griffin

El Shaaraway and Ben Arfa. Our players seem incapable of beating a man, which is very worrying but these 2 would give us the creativity we need.

Demba Ba too add a physical presence with a switch to a 4411
    Ben Arfa. Wilshere. Arteta. Cazorla(Capable of playing on left?)
    El Shaaraway
    Ba
    And a new centre back- Ogbonna as our centre backs apart from Mertesacker have been very poor this season including Koscielny.

15. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

After watching Wenger start Ramsey wide in yet another big game we've lost i'm starting to see it is impossible he'll sign a wing forward in jan.

16. a_fourteen

a_fourteen Well-Known Member

Adrian Lopez, Lars Bender, Luke Shaw. Is that asking for too much?

17. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

Left back
    Ben Arfa
    Mirallas.

18. jerome2158

jerome2158 New Member

that benzema link certainly is an interesting one. I think he'd adapt well to the EPL. Big, tall, strong and has a wicked shot. Wouldn't necessarily be a savior, but at least he can create a chance for himself.

Falcao would be an absolute dream, but let's be realistic. He is not now, nor ever been the type of signing we make. (except maybe in the 30s) He's too big name. It would be immense, but unrealistic. We just don't offer enough.

My dream is to that players will go from the "I must leave to win trophies" mentality, and go to "I will stay to fight for trophies."

19. dutchgoon

dutchgoon New Member

I hope we are seriously looking into Wilfried Bony (Ivory Coast striker), who is currently playing for Vitesse and Ivory Coast.. He's probably the best player in the Eredivisie and scoring for fun. Big, powerful, excellent technique, strong, quick... Next best thing to Drogba..

Wonderful player.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWodin3QOk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWodin3QOk</a>

20. Wouterus

Wouterus New Member

I agree, Wilfried Bony is class. If we are looking for a quality striker who is a cheaper alternative to Cavani and Falcao, Bony would be excellent. The fee would be something between £10-15 million, which is great value for money