• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

gavboyle

Anzac said:
THunter said:
Yeah, he wants a move this summer, but he's been shocking this season, Theo is now a better player.

Better player?
or more effective perhaps?

The latter I suspect, I would hold many in higher esteem to Walcott but they don't achieve the same incredible numbers Theo has this season.
Theo's ability to go missing for games makes people underrate him.

Pea-Tear-Griffin

gavboyle said:
Anzac said:
THunter said:
Yeah, he wants a move this summer, but he's been shocking this season, Theo is now a better player.

Better player?

The latter I suspect, I would hold many in higher esteem to Walcott but they don't achieve the same incredible numbers Theo has this season.
Theo's ability to go missing for games makes people underrate him.

Has been the only player not going missing against our rivals this season.(forwards)

Buhry

Established Member

Anzac said:
THunter said:

Better player?

Navas has 0 goals this season in the league in 35 games.

Combine that with his anxiety issues and there is no way we should be looking to sign him.

We should look at Alexis Sanchez and Angel Di Maria though IMO as they're most likely both availiable for decent prices this summer.

outlaw_member

Established Member
A major club would sign a player like Di Maria regardless of the fact that Theo has had a good season on the right. However, I can see Wenger wanting to protect Walcott and Oxlade.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Should definitely have a look at Sanchez and Di Maria, Walcott always seems to play better when he has competition.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
i think our biggest need is a CM. we rely so heavily on arteta, and hes got 1 more big season left in him. spend the money.

we should buy adler and higuain too, but a CM is absolutely essential

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Now CL has been confirmed 2 wishlists, 1 unrealistic and one pretty possible.

----------------------Adler-----------------------
--Alves--------Hummels-------Koscielny-------Monreal--
----------------Alonso------Arteta--------------------
----------Theo--------Cesc----------Cazorla-----------
----------------------Rooney--------------------------

now in a real world:

--Richards----Williams------Koscielny-------Monreal--
--------------Gonalons------Arteta--------------------
----------Theo--------Cazorla---------Jovetic---------
----------------------Higuain-------------------------

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Gareth Bale, bid 50m for him, play him on the left with freedom to roam and he'd be a match winner with 30 goals a season.

.............Cazorla
Walcott..................Bale
.........Podolski/Giroud

Won't happen but it's a wishlist, so I thought I'd go Football Manager

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
truth_hurts said:
now in a real world:

--Richards----Williams------Koscielny-------Monreal--
--------------Gonalons------Arteta--------------------
----------Theo--------Cazorla---------Jovetic---------
----------------------Higuain-------------------------

How much would Higuain, Jovetic, Gonalons, Richards and Williams cost. Goto be at least 70m, I know there's talk of a warchest but it surely at least includes wages.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
GK: Adler/Mignolet

CB: Can't think of good defender but Williams will be an ok signing

Mifilder: Gonalos

Striker: Villa Jovetic

i think this wishlist could cost 50m-60m hope Arsène do it and buy these players.

Adler 5m-10m
Williams 10m
Gonalos 10-15m
Jovetic and Villa both could cost 30m.

realistic wishlist and will make our team very stronger next season.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
i remember when we were linked with cech that i laughed it off. but it seems that courtois is coming back to chelsea this summer. so what are they going to do? surely he wont come back to sit on the bench.

could cech possibly be available? would he move to another english club?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He was pretty dismissive of Arsenal when those rumours come out. He doesn't tend to rate Arsenal much. He just said the other day a play offs with Arsenal will be a waste of time since Chelsea beat Arsenal twice already.

He claims he doesn't read the papers but saw the rumours and had to comment, or something like that.

*Edit*
Here you go.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/198476.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/198476.html</a>"

Couldn't even imagine it.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Who needs to sell?

Fiorentina - they've replaced Jovetic already

Spanish teams are in financial termoil so will be the best to leverage good deals on good players

Valencia? - may not make CL - Soldado or Banega would be good signings

Sociedad? - if Valencia get 4th place they won't - Griezmann would be a top signing and Illarramendi would be a decent midfield ball winner

Malaga - Camacho would be a very good signing. Toulalan would be decent.

Who do you fancy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom