• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Would not mind a few of the Lyon players after watching 3 games I downloaded recently.

Umiti, Fofana, Gonalons, Grenier all look like good players with great potential, I think especially Fofana would be a good player to replace Diaby and partner either Wilshere or Arteta.

Giroud

Established Member
ASAP Berg said:
Would not mind a few of the Lyon players after watching 3 games I downloaded recently.

Umiti, Fofana, Gonalons, Grenier all look like good players with great potential, I think especially Fofana would be a good player to replace Diaby and partner either Wilshere or Arteta.

Gonalons looked good pretty much every time I watched Lyon and Grenier was excellent during the run in. Fofana didn't really catch my attention, looked solid enough on the defensive side of things for a team like Lyon but he wouldn't improve us at all. I'll always remember Umtiti for that goal against Sp**s, absolute cracker.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Higuain and Diego from Wolsburg to open up parked defenses please

.......Arteta.....Ramsey
..........Cazorla
Walcott................Diego
............Higuain

Floating

Established Member
ArsenesNO1Fan said:

.......Arteta.....Ramsey
..........Cazorla
............Higuain

Hasn't his career fallen off a cliff in the past 3 or 4 years?

Anzac

Established Member
thedon5 said:
He has been one of the best players in Bundesliga this season for Wolfsburg.

IIRC there was an article I posted that had him as one of the most productive dribblers in the game last season,
and that he cleaned up as Wolfsburg re POTY & top re goals/assists.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/7417/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/7417/</a>

thedon5

That's an insane Whoscored rating and the nine MOTM awards show you he's a game changer.

He was even better when he was at Werder Bremen, but he hasn't exactly reached anything close to these heights with either Juve or Atletico, makes you wonder if he can really do it outside of Germany.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Diego is a class player, good performances for Atlético as well, struggled only at Juventus really. However, he's a grade A ****, a mercenary and generally despicable as ****. He's on ridiculous money at VW as well.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
--------------- Adler ---------------
Pereira - Subotic - Koscielny - Gibbs
---------- Ramsey - Arteta ----------
-------------- Cazorla --------------
Walcott ------ Higuain --------- Isco

Would be fantastic on fifa, which is what really matters tbh

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Floating said:
ArsenesNO1Fan said:

.......Arteta.....Ramsey
..........Cazorla
............Higuain

Hasn't his career fallen off a cliff in the past 3 or 4 years?

You are right it did, but it's being salvaged somewhat after a very good season last season- but he's already eyeing up other clubs lol.

Still hasn't hit the same heights as he did for Bremen but still class and his failed moves to other clubs were partially down to politics. As said, class player but he's kinda scumbag-ish so yeh, not wanted really.

Vibra

Established Member
The first thing I do every morning after waking up is checking all the garbage gossip sites hoping we are being linked with Lars

Pea-Tear-Griffin

1358b665a6fb55382729953cabbb043c.png

:lol:
If true, it is nearly certain it isn't I would take Mata or Oscar.

fabo

6.51 / 10
That sort of **** sums Geoff up. He's looking for retweets and followers.

Chelsea selling key players to us..........:lol:

Pea-Tear-Griffin

fabo said:
That sort of **** sums Geoff up. He's looking for retweets and followers.

Chelsea selling key players to us..........:lol:

Agreed, how does he know who Mourinho is trying to sell. :lol:
He actually mentions it's based on rumours. :|

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That tweet has pissed me off actually, he's clearly tweeted that just to cover another 3 players in case we somehow sign them and he can say he knew, ****ing troll.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Yeah, he's a spoofer. He got 150+ retweets from that rubbish aswell.

Overall, I'm a bit concerned about this window. I just can't see the necessary business getting done.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why Chelsea would sell Mata Oscar and Ramires all are good players for them.

My Wishlist is Higuain And Fallaini they will improve us alot. they will cost us both around 50m hope wenger buy these tow quality players better then buy 5 average/decent players for 10m.

outlaw_member

Established Member
fabo said:
Overall, I'm a bit concerned about this window. I just can't see the necessary business getting done.

Yeah, I think so too. All the early hype will eventually fizzle out, our supposed targets will sign elsewhere, and we'll be left with a typically underwhelming window. The talk about greater financial power allowing us to spend more will not affect the status quo. Sanogo, Grenier and Cesar.

Top Bottom